Chap 5 - Who are you?

RM opened the capsule thing and shoved her out then rolled it back said "So if you don't wanna do it now I save you for later..."
This made Aphmau scared so she remained silent. RM left and the guy with blue hair and amber eyes said "Hey who are you? I'm Shiroya!"
"I'm Aphmau! You can call me Aph."
The girl brown haired girl hesitated then said" I-I'm Kashio."
The silent put itself back together
"Uh sorry about Kaiaho she's been here before I even got here and from what she's told me, Red Mark isn't someone to taken for granted. Oh there are others here too! I'll show you them but right now I need to use the bathroom so I'll be right back." He said then got up and went into the other room.
"Oh umm how do you pronounce your name? Aphmeu?"
"Um no its pronounced Aphmau."
"Well then Aph, here let me tell you about the things RM might do to you. So if he wants something from you then he'll hold you here until you give him what he wants. If he picked you up off the streets then he'll probably take you into his hypnotism room and turn you into a slave or as he likes to call them 'maids', then he'll sell you for money. Or if he wants something from you then he might hypnotize you to give it to him. Or he wants to.... uh how do I put this? Kill you. Like either he'll do it himself, make you do it yourself or have this guy Zane do it. Zane kinda works for RM, me and Shiroya think he did something to him."
"W-WHAT!?! NONONONO NO NOOOOOO!!!! NONONONONONONONNONONONOONNO!"
Shiroya returned saying " Guys! It's time for LUUUUNCH!!!!"
A man walked into the room, he had black hair covering one eye and the rest of face was covered by a mask, so the only skin that was showing was the skin around the eye you could see. And that skin was PALE! Like paper pale!( hehehe Zane-Senpai!!) he said " Ok c'mon it's time for lunch! Aphmau I will show you around the building or at least what RM will let me and I'll introduce you to everyone."

A/N

Hey guys!! I'm SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED ANYTHING!! I read one chapter then I read the whole thing!! I have a problem 😐 but I posted it now! So comment over here --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
For a chance to appear on the book