Part 1: House Party

Sky stepped out of his car and looked at the magnificent house. It had been about a year since he had been here. The Vactor's own the house now, the one that Sky inherited and lived in for those weird and wacky years.... superheroes, chicken party's, everyone switching bodies.....
Sky paused. He actually didn't want to remember being stuck in Barney's body. Tons of cars had already pulled up. Sky recognized a few. Ross's giant flying chicken was tied to the neighbour's fence, Shelby had parked her cute red car on the side of the road, even Aphmau showed up with her boyfriend, who Sky didn't quite know the name of.

When Sky first entered to house, his brain flooded with memories of fun and excitement. "Yo, Sky!" Yelled a voice in a crowd of people. It was Yellow, one of Red's many multicoloured brothers. "How does it feel to be in your old house again buddy?" He was extra cheerful today, and that's saying something. "It feels good!" Sky replied with a smile on his face. "How are you guys liking the place?" "It's been amazing! Even Blue was a bit happy when we first moved in!" Yellow walked Sky into the living room.

"Sky!" Almost everyone yelled. Ross came from behind and hugged him. "Hey pal! It's great to be back, huh?" "Yup! Um....Can you get off? I can't breath." Ross let go. They sat down on the couch that used to be theirs. Sitting on the couch as well were Cory, Nick, Blue and Max. "Has anyone seen Barney?" Asked Sky realizing his friend wasn't there. "He says he's making his famous "Cakes A La Goats Milks"." Replied Max. "By the way Sky.....have you seen the rest of the house? It's really neat!"

Blue decided to show him around. "This is uh.....your r-room Sky..... it's mine now....sorry...." Sky stepped into the room. The faint scent of butter still lingered. The walls had been painted blue, and anything that was made of gold was now made of diamonds.

About an hour or so later, everyone gathered in the living room for a bit of Smash Bros and food. "Um.....great cheese Barney...but why is there hair in it?" Said Nick pointing at his cracker. "Sorrys Nicks. Sometime milks has goats fur insides." Barney said popping some of the cheese into his mouth. No one else touched any dairy products after that. "Heya Sky? Remembers the goods ol' times we'd sats on this verys couch?" Ross reached into the couch and pulled out some Attack on Titan manga. Everyone kinda looked at him. "What? This is my old anime stash. Also Green? You have my room right? Yeah.....don't look under the bed....there are things down there that you wouldn't quite like...." Ross's nose started to bleed a bit. Sky laughed and turned his head.

He saw a boarded up door. "Wait-" he thought. "Isn't that where-?!"
"Hey Red....have you guys checked out that room over there?" Sky pointed at the door. "Um....it was boarded up so no." He replied. "Do you know what was in there?" Ross, Barney and Sky looked at each other. "Yeah." Ross said. "You know what? Let's break it open! See if the things are still in it!"

After excusing themselves, Sky, Red, Ross and Barney went over to the door. "I got tools!" Red pulled out a chainsaw. No one questioned it. Red went at the boards, but it didn't leave a dent. "Um....whats nows?" Asked Barney, baffled. "Step aside guys." Said Sky. "I got this."

Sky pulled out a sheet of paper.
"Mad Max is sometimes sad Max, but when he gets a fax Max, he becomes a glad Max who plays an alto-" Max came bursting into the room at Sky, his eyes filled with anger. Sky stepped aside, and Max ran straight into the door.

The barricades had been broken.