Part 3: Choices

Everyone at the party had gathered into the living room. Sky stepped onto the table and spoke.

"Hey guys, uh...... you guys remember Jin? Well, we have found out that he has been kidnapped. Yeah." A few people gasped. Most were silent. Some whispered about the things Jin had been said to do. Sky held up the note, making everyone silent again. "According to this note from Jin; another version of him from another universe has tried to take his place and is after him. Now I know Jin has done some bad things.....but he is still my friend. And I want to help him!" Sky stepped down of the table and lead everyone downstairs. "Do you really think that this happened?" Nick asked his camera faced friend Cory, who was munching on a cookie. "I'm not sure." He said swallowing his last bite. "I mean last time I saw him he was a bit weird......" 
Sky explained what Jin's machine did and how it related to his situation. "Now guys....I'll be gone for awhile." Sky said. "I'm going to find him. He told in the note where he is." After some goodbyes, Sky stepped into the TDM and typed in 13. Nothing happened. "What the-?! This thing better not be fucking broken!" "What's poppin?" Said the computer. "Please enter the full 3 digit code! Thank you for using the TDM! And if this is Ross, the chicken dimension is number 346."

"So that's why the letter just stopped." Said Red. "Look guys....I'm going to need some help doing this. From what happened in our adventures in the past, going to unknown universes isn't good." Said Sky. "So who wants to come?" No one spoke. They were thinking.

"Wells I'm nots going." Said Barney breaking the awkward silence. "What?!" Sky exclaimed. "Why not?! Jin is our friend!" "He betrayed us. He wents off and dids those horribles things! Plus, lasts times I went in that machines, there's were zombie and pirate. I'm sorrys Sky. I don'ts want to help."
Sky looked beat. "Well, I'll go." Said Ross walking out of the crowd. "Jin was one of my best friends. We could talk about anime, and mikus, and he taught me some cool stuff! Besides, can't leave one of my bestest friends to go to an AU."  Shelby then came. "If Ross is going, I will to. I didn't know Jin as much as you guys. But when we did hang out it was lots of fun,with our prank calls and such! Sure this looks scary....and terrifying.....but it looks fun to!" Cory ran past Nick and waved his arms. "I'll come to!" He shouted. "I've always been interested in the multiverse! Plus, I was the last guy who saw Jin... so can I go?" "Sure!" Said Ross cheerfully.
From the back of the crowd, one last hand rose. "I'll go."

Who is this last person? Welp! You guys get to chose! It can be any of Sky's friends or his friend's friends!!!! The person with the most votes goes on the trip! BAKA out!