Part 2: The Discovery

Sky stepped into the basement. "Wow..." he whispered. It had been so long since he had been in Ji-
The lab. All the old inventions were there. The toaster,  the "Superhero Suit Maker", the huge fans-       Everything was like one big old memory.
"Hey Sky look! There's that Dimension thingie!" Said Ross. He was helping Max calm down. "Ah yes." Thought Sky. "The Dimension Machine, or the TDM for short. Me and the guys went on soooooo many adventures in this thing. Pirates, zombies, mazes,you name it!"
"Hey! I didn't know there was a lab down here!" Exclaimed Red. "Who made all this stuff?!" Ross and Sky looked at each other nervously. "You didn't know him....." mumbled Ross. "You know how there were 4 of us who lived here? Well, besides me, Ross and Barney....there was a guy named Jin. He was....." Sky paused. He tried to think of what to say. "A genius." Said Barney walking in. "He hads all these cools invention; but afters awhile he lefted us. He becames cold....and.....did some bads things....."
"He did....a few crimes.....I haven't heard from him since." Said Ross.  "Oh..... I see....I saw some of that on the news. I'm sorry guys...." Red said sorrowfully.
"It oks Red. You didn'ts know." Barney said, patting his friend on the back.
"Hey Sky?" Said Ross looking around. "If no one in the house knew of this place.....then why is everything so clean? And shiny?" Ross was right; nothing had any dust or cobwebs. In fact: everything looked recently cleaned! "Hey....you're right.....Red, you sure you didn't know about this or anything?" "No! I didn't know this room existed! No Vactor did! Not even Purple!" Red cringed at the name.

Sky looked around so very confused. "If  Red,Blue,Yellow and the others haven't been down here then who-"
He saw a note taped to the TDM. "Hey Ross! I found something!" Sky wiggled the paper in front of Ross. "It's a piece of paper, but I'm guessing you mean what's on the paper." He said holding it upside down. Sky grabbed it and read the note aloud.

"To my old friends or whomever finds this,
Something very bad has happened. Another me, from an alternate dimension, has been impersonating me. He has been giving me a very bad name. I've been trying to clear my name, but what he (or I guess what another me) did can't be undone. He is to powerful for me to stop. He is in Dimension 13-"

"It just stops? That can't be right....." said Ross. "But that's Jin alright. He would be the only one who uses whomever." "Hold on....there's something on the back-
Oh no." Written in red:

CoME aNd FInD ME