Chapter 1

Hi! This is my very first fanfiction so don't get your hopes up too much :P. I'm thinking that this isn't going to be that good but anyway, let's get onto this shall we?

As you wandered through the dimly lit ally way while heading home, a shadow appeared in your view.  It darted from one side to another, making it hard to see what it was. You thought it was a cat so you continued walking.

As you passed the place the shadow was you heard a twig snap. You turned your head quickly to the right.
"I- is anyone there?" You asked curiously. You were frightened . It was the dead of night, anything could happen. "I'm here" a masculine voice said from behind a bush. Startled, you started backing up. "And who are you...?" You asked bravely. No response. You quickly started walking towards your house. You heard twigs snap behind you, it was following you .You walked slightly faster as your house came into view. You sprinted the last few feet from your house.

You unlocked the door, walked inside and slammed it shut, locking it yet again. You sighed in relief as you wandered up to your room. You put on your (f/c) p.js and climbed into bed.

It took you a while to doze off since you were quite frightened from what had happened on your way home.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if it's a bit short. The next chapter might be a bit longer, I dunno. Well see ya ;)