Chapter 2

You awoke to the sun shining through your curtains. You got up and rubbed your eyes, yawning. You wandered downstairs and into the kitchen to get some breakfast. You cooked some bacon.

After you ate you put on a (f/c) t-shirt and some shorts. "Well, today's the day" You said excitedly
You grabbed your keys and phone then headed out.

~♡A lovely time skip♡~

You arrived at the guild hall, pushing open the doors. You were greeted with a devilish smile. You looked up to see Natsu, glaring down at you and smiling. "Oh hey Natsu!" You said smiling. You had no idea what was going through his head.

Suddenly, Natsu grabbed you by the waist, lifted you over his shoulder and bolted off. Your eyes widened as you saw the guild hall getting smaller as he sped off. "W- where are we g- going?!" You said as each step cut into you. He didn't reply but instead he just chuckled.

He opened his door and threw you onto his bed. You were so shocked. You were still trying to take in all that had happened. "Why are we here?! Why did you take me here Natsu?!" You yelled as he shut the door. Natsu looked down slightly, grinning. His hair covering his eyes.

"I needed to talk to you. I was the one in he ally last night." He explained. "I didn't want you to know it was me because I thought you would be mad... seeming as I don't normally go down that ally."

"Then why the hell did you follow me?" You said, trying to be calm. "It's because... I um... I kinda like you..." He said. He was looking at the ground now. His grin had faded. "But this doesn't make any sense. If you liked me then why didn't you just say it?"
"Because I was scared."
"Of what?"
"Of the others judging me if you rejected me."

Him saying this made you want to cry. You felt so sorry for him.
"I'm sorry. I can't hold back much longer."

Saying this he leapt at you, pinning your arms beside your head. Your eyes widened "What are yo-" you were cut off by his lips crashing against yours. You pushed him off quite quickly. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" You yelled.

"I'm sorry" he said shaking his head slightly.
"N-no... I should be the one who's sorry. I yelled at you..." you said leaning closer. He closed the gap between you both. His lips were so warm and delicate. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he licked your bottom lip, asking for permission. You playfully denied.

He ran his hands down your delicate body and grabbed your ass, making you gasp. He took the opportunity to explore your wet caverns with his tongue.

Well that got quite kinky 😂. Well see you guys in the next update I hope ;)
Baii baii!!

Sudden Discoveries (Natsu X Reader Lemon)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara