Chapter 3

Hello! I just wanted to warn you that this is the part where the lemon takes action 😉😉😉

You both then broke apart for air. He smirked as he placed his head on yours. He ran his hands up your body to your face, caressing your cheek. You smiled at him.

He kissed you again while playing with the bottom of your shirt. You knew what he was doing. You broke away as he lifted your shirt over your head. He stared into your (e/c) eyes and moved down to your neck. He kissed your neck, instantly finding your sweet spot.

You moaned softly. He heard you, then sucking on your sweet spot. You moaned again but louder.

He moved away, pressing his lips against yours once again. You lifted your hand and ran your fingers through his soft pink hair. While kissing you he fiddled with the clip of your bra. He managed to get it undone and threw it across the room. He layed sweet kisses down your neck and collerbone.

He then started licking your bud and massaging the other breast. You were a moaning mess. He sucked on your nipple and flicked the other gently.

He then did the same but on the other side.

He layed soft kisses down your stomach and unbuttoned your shorts. He pulled them down.
He rubbed your clothed womanhood making you moan quite loudly. You tried to hold in the moaning by biting your lip but that didn't help much.

He then slowly took off your panties and licked your clit. You couldn't contain yourself any longer. You just kept moaning. You ran your fingers through his hair as he pleasured you.

He stopped for a moment while taking his top and bottoms off, leaving him in his underwear.

He smirked when looking your body up and down. You blushed. "Are you sure you want me to do this?" He asked "y- yes." You replied. He started licking your entrance then inserting 1 finger. He pumped quickly then adding another, then another. He pumped very quickly leaving you a moaning mess.

He removed his underwear showing his huge member. You were shocked at how big it was 'how is THAT going to fit inside me?!' You thought. He started rubbing your entrance with his member.

He inserted it. You moaned in pain but soon for it to be replaced with pleasure. You wiggled your hips and he got the signal. He started thrusting in and out of you, pleasure tingling throughout your body. You both moaned. "A- ahhh" You moaned. "S-say my name" he ordered. "Natsu" you moaned softly.
"Louder."
"Natsu!"
"Louder!"
"NATSU!!!"

You came all over his member as he was still thrusting. He pulled out and came all over your presious body.
"I love you" he said sweetly, laying down next you.
"I love you too" you said smiling.

Soon later you both fell asleep in each others arms, smiling. You woke up the next morning. He was hugging you quite tightly. You wiggled out of his grip and wandered around his house, trying tor find the restroom. You finally found it and took a quick shower.

Well that's all I had time for. Sorry. I will update tomorow. Please leave suggestions and comments cuz I'd love to hear them :). I love you all. BAI BAI :D