Chapter 4

(A/N) I am so sorry that it took me so long to update! I'm just so lazy but I have been busy this past week. I'm sawwy reader chan!!

You turned on the shower and let the warm water run down your body. It felt so nice. The restroom smelt like strawberries n' cream (Yummy! :3). After the shower you changed into your clothes and left the restroom.

You shut the door quietly behind you and stood next to the bed, brushing your (H/L) (H/C) hair. You looked around his house, it was a mess. You decided to do some cleaning while he was asleep.

~*Another wonderful time skip*~

You covered Natsu in a blanket you found when cleaning.

Once you finished the house looked like an actual house again.

Natsu groaned as he sat up in the bed. "G'morning (y/n)."
"Good morning, Natsu. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah" he smiled. You smiled back at him.

He got up and went into the restroom not even noticing the clean house. You heard the water running as he took a shower. You grabbed his clothes, folded them then put them on the floor in he restroom. You shut the door and stared out the window. You could hear the birds chirping and the trees swaying in the soft breeze. You opened the window and took a deep breath, the fresh air filling your lungs.

You didn't realise Natsu behind you until he put his arms around your waist, hugging you as he placed his head on your shoulder.
"It's a nice day outside." You chirped.
"It sure is"
You both stood there for a while taking in the beautiful scenery.

"Oh shit!" You shouted.
"What?!"
"It's 11:49! We were suppose to be at the guild by now!"
"Oh shit, your right!"

He slammed open the door, threw you over his shoulder and sprinted towards the guild, dodging people and buildings along the way.

I'm sorry that it's so short. I really need you guys' suggestions. Please rate, comment and tell me what you think about the story so far. And I really think it would help if you suggested things to me. Thanks!
~Author chan.