How did I know?

Zack?

I whispered but I think he heard me. He turned around to me his Dimond blue eyes. Long blond hair that lookes like it has been pompadour . And he has on a dark red cap on with a hoodie." Yes" he asked while smirking." Do I know you." I just stood there not knowing wat to say. "Umm..um....I..do you know we're I can get a shirt from." I said. "Sure just down this block to your right. Wow he is so hot. I can't believe that I knew his name. We stood there looking into each other's eye's. "I think you should be going now. It's pretty cold out here."Yeah. I said and walked away. I saw a tall me who looked like he was in a biker gang walking towards me.
" Well hello there pretty young lady. Now why don't you come with me and look for a shirt by my house." I knew what was going to happen so I kicked him supper hard in his manly parts and ran back towards Zack. I could hear him tell his men to go and get me. As i ran I felt someone's huge hand grab me by my long blond hair. "Put me down you pathetic bastard" and I elbowed him in the stomach. It didn't seem to hurt him. My instinct told me to say my own name out loud than KICK.so I did....MIMIIIIIIIII KICKKK. I sent the man flying into a garbage can and when he let me go I fell to the floor. I was so dizzy and my eye sight was fading away. I looked up an saw Zack standing in front of me throwing fireballs at the other men. Once he was done my eyes were closed and I heard him say....." So. You are the one. You looked better than they said the would send you." He grabbed my arm and lifted me up on top of his shoulder. I passed out after.

So guys sorry for the long chapter I'll try to make then shorter in the future. Make sure to comment anything about the book and like. Notice than the video is only the discretion of Mimi