CH.6

.Not

He caught up in a while and tackled me. He jumped on me this way he was was on top of me and I was on the ground. His big hands tightly around my wrists.  "Why do you keep on running away?

"Do you not like me that much?he said sarcastically

"He'll no"

"Why not? He said with a smirk on his face.

"I barely know you. Plus you kidnapped me!

He pecked me on the lips and lifted me on his shoulder then started walking to the house.

Maby you need to just learn the hard way then.

"What do you mean".

        Once we got to the house he sat me roughly on top of the couch and help my rist so I couldn't move. "Get off of me ' I struggled to get away from him but he was strong. He leaned so close that I could smell his somehow strawberred breath. I was addicted to strawberrs. I sniffed the air that was separating his lips from mine and looked into his eyes.

I looked into his eyes and the changed to a color that was now my favorite color. Blood red. Something in me wanted him to come closer but I had to control myself.' I want you to come closer. I want to kiss you. Your eyes are so dream.'

END of thinking

"You do know that I can read you mind right. He said

I blushed and turned my face so he couldn't see me. I felt so embarrassed. He released my hands and lifted my chin this way I am facing him.
                                  "Your eyes look dreamy as well Mimi"

             HE KISSED ME. AND I KISSED HIM BACK...........ONGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT JUST HAPPEND.