WHERE AM I??

We're am I? What do you want from me?I wake up to find myself tied to a big king size bed . I try to break these ropes and manage to get one hand out. Taking my chance a swing on him. He blocked it. "Don't even try sweet heart. It's no use. You can break lose your other hand and feet when I leave this room." He left and I broke loose from the ropes. Wow I can't believe how strong I am. I get up off of the bed and try to open the door. Damn it's locked. I look around the room but then I remembered what he said. Something about me being a package. And I looked way better than they said they would send me. What did he mean by that stuff. I heard that door cracked open. I quickly turned around and there he was. Right in front of me. "What's your name? I didn't know what to do so I just punched him in the face with all of my might.

He fell to the ground and I ran out. By the time I was at the door he grabbed my foot.

"LET. ME. GOO." I tryed pulling away but he had the death grip on me." You have some guts to do that to ME!". He pulled me down which made me hit my head and dragged me to a different room.

I was thinking. If I kicked that man all the way to the garbage can than I can kick he hard as well. So I did MIMIIIIIIIII KICK. Wow he went flying. I got up and ran towards the Door again. I felt something really hot hit against my back. Was it his fire ball. I fell.

"Your supposed to be a good girl to me. Did they forget to upgrade that into your brain." He picked me up and walked to the unfamiliar room. What was he talking about upgrade than into my head. Am I a ....... robot or something.

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update. Really hope you are starting to like my book. 😊😊😊

WHEN DID I BECOME A HERO TO A VILLANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें