CH:4

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted a new chapter. Blame it on 6th grade. So much h.w. well let me not wast your time on listening to me

Am.....I.......a robot??

He grads me by my waist and pulls me on his shoulder. I didn't know what to think so I just stood quiet and didn't move any part of my body.

  He threw me on top of the bed an I hit my head on the bar. "Oww. That hurt dumnut." I said. I got a little scared of what he might do so I quickly got quite. He turned and looked at me. I sat up. He got on the bed and leaned close to me. I was trying to hold on my blush but I couldn't help it. "Why are you blushing?" "Uh...umm.. nothing"

"You like what you see right"

"Of course.........not"

He leaned alot closers so we were centimeters apart. My face grew burning red." When I came close to you you started blushing even more" he said with a smirk.

He leaned closer and kissed me. If was amazing. I kissed back. After a few seconds later I pulled back. "How dare you fool me with your CHARMING lookes!" I pushed him away when I really wanted to pull him close. He smiled and went to the bathroom that was in the room I was in. He came out with boxers on and no shirt. I asked him something..."am I a robot that you ordered so I can like you??" He looked at me and giggled. "No you are not a robot. You are the most powerful girl in the world and I told my other friends to take away your memory and replace it with only you and me."

"What why" I asked curious. "You may not remember but we were enemies and I loved you ever since you punched me in the face." He said wile rubbing his cheek. 'Well I'm glad I did ' I said in my head.

"Get some sleep. Today was long because you wanted to escape."

Oh I totally forgot to escape. Well tomorrow will be another good day.

Hey guys sorry again for the long paragraph and for taking long to publish. Hope you like it and comment nice things.

Well I will let you know when the next chapter is going to be coming. And .......HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE.