Chapter One-A Lord of the new Heart of Ireland

(((Belfast, Ireland)))-1822

"M'Lord, we need to see ye fer yer ordered by thy King in 's Court", the Page ordered. Lord Charles Blangord, 32, scoffed.

"The King doesn't order me". He wondered why the King needed a suave Lord as he was. He drank his red colored wine from the glass, and sipped quietly.

"M'Lord", the page insisted.

"Very well...", he sighed.

And, once he gave the empty glass to the page that was on a silver colored tray, opened the golden front double doors...and followed him through the long, cobbled hallway, past the gold framed pictures of his family, and through the arched walls, where an impressive black colored carriage was waiting for him.

***

The Lord had long, black colored curly hair, bright, brown colored eyes, and tall. He wore a brown colored shirt, white colored cravat around his neck, brown colored breeches, a brown colored belt, and black colored riding boots on his feet.

"M'Lord, your wine".

"Nay, I am seeing the King".

The page nodded.

He had had a page because his butler, Greives, was dead. Well, murdered. He didn't feel that someone wanted him dead...but others?.

He sat on the plush red colored seats.

"Besides M'Lord...You must marry unless your brood-". His long, brown colored hair wasn't messy; his brown colored eyes focused on his Lord.

"My brood is nill-", he begun.

Then he thought: No children.

And no wife.

And no future.

Well, I have a cottage, he thought. He then thought of his dead parents in Leicester. He sighed once more, and was silent for a long time.

***

"Never have I seen such sloth". King Harry X  barked. He stared at his wife, Queen Beatrice, and wondered if she was having an affair.

She had a wondering eye.

Well, I'd off my wives like King Henry VIII did. He sat on the golden Throne. He knew that Lord Charles Blangord was a rogue.

"Frankly I quiver at thy thought that such monstrous behavior is beneath us", he ranted. Queen Beatrice watched her husband with a bored look on her face. Then she heard the carriage coming. And she decided to see off the Lord...before she went to bed.

***

Page 2.