Answer

The darkness seeps through the light.

The atmosphere is heavy.

The tiles of your bathroom floor are frigid.

The moonlight seeping through the small frosted glass window is dull.

The knife is the key.

The key to the unknown.

The key to escape.

To escape the pain.

Your wrist is a blank canvas.

The blade is the brush.

But can it paint happiness?

The knife, so cold it feels as if it's made of ice, is held in your shaking hand. Your wrist—dull having lost its radiant hue—is held out, still untouched but waiting. Waiting for a pain that will end your suffering.

No notes.

No farewells.

No goodbyes.

Your bloodshot eyes, devoid of light, watch the shaking blade. Strands of askew hair stick to your tear-stained cheeks. You give a small, gentle smile as you take a deep breath.

Your cold hand pulls the knife across your soft skin.

You close your aching eyes as the blood starts trickling down your arm.

You reopen your eyes as you plunge the knife, now warm with blood, deeper into your blood-stained wrist.

You watch with subtle delight as the bright red liquids spills over your arm onto the white tiles, illuminated by the soft moonlight.

You sigh in peace as your wrist feels weaker, as your arm stops shaking, as you feel calmer.

You watch with dull eyes as the door is pushed open.

A/N: So I've decided to continue this story! I hope you like what's going to come :)