Flight

You are safe.

After all these years of torture.

All those months of lies.

After the moment of twisted betrayal.

The waters have finally cleared. The path ahead is unknown, but the skies are clear. You are free to fly. The storm has passed, and now you stand no longer alone. By your side stands a man of love and true to his word.

'Do you, Hajime Iwaizumi, take [F/N] [L/N] as your lawfully wedded wife?'

Hajime's eyes gaze upon your own; sparkling with love and joy. A soft smile he rarely shows to anyone other than yourself graces his face. The smile that gives you comfort, safety and support. The smile of a man that loves you.

'I do,' he answers, without a moment hesitation.

'And do you, [F/N] [L/N], take Hajime Iwaizumi as your lawfully wedded husband?'

'I do,' you reply. You marvel at how you somehow answered with a steady voice. The excitement and anticipation was making you light-headed and giddy.

'You may now kiss the bride.'

Hajime's lips crashed onto yours, as if he had waited all day. You kiss back, with all the passion and love you could show. Your lips dance in synch, gentle and affectionate. The two of you had to pull away all too soon, as the wedding was just beginning.

Just as your life with Hajime was beginning a new chapter.