War for You (chris brown fanfic)

Chris

I hate the fact that I have to hide who I am. Who I truly am. Even though I’m not proud of it this is what I have to do. As a man to protect my family. Somethings you have to protect your family. I live in Germany. Originally I’m not from there. I'm from America, but after my father died my mom and I moved to France to get away. Start fresh. When we lived their my mom fell in love with a tourist from Germany. Next thing you know we living their. The crazy part is that this man already had a family, but they didn’t care. The war happens. That jackass was a Nazi solider and got his ass shot, or something like that. I remember hearing about him dying. I saw my mom break down and everything. She really loved that slimball. I was still little though. Maybe about 7. We picked up the pieces of our life and we didn’t have enough money to leave again so we stayed. Everything was good for about 2 months. Then we found out she was pregnant. We’ve been struggling ever since.

That’s all about to change though. I heard that they’re trying to start another war. War means jobs at factories are going to open. The military pays good money too. I get a job in the military while my mom gets a job in the factory and we could keep our head above water at a pretty good height.

The only problem with that is that the war they’re starting up is once again about Jewish people. I honestly don’t have a problem with them. I know lots of Jewish people who I respect. The only conflict is that the way my family is living right now should be differently. If that’s the only thing I can do to get make sure my family is taken care of the I’ll do it.

*Author’s Note*

This was just an Idea I had. Tell me what you think and if you like it or not. It could be a good idea, or it could be one of my far out there ideas. Either way if you read it tell me what you think of it. Be completely honest too. If you hate it I’d love to know.