light in the darkness (part 1) path two [Edited]

Your Pov.

"Oww my head "I mumble to myself while sitting up, "YES! We did it we captured Pikachu!" three loud voices chant, "Hey! Give Pikachu back!" I hear ash yell to the shadowy figures,
"Hmm... how about no?" One of shadowy figures say while the others laugh, "hahaha! now how does it feel to be the one trapped!" another shadowy figure says, honestly it sucks and I don't even why I'm here, "hello why am I here again?" I ask , they stop talking/laughing and turn to me," oh your awake, well your pokemon are pretty strong so we're taking them" now I can see their faces clearly, there were one girl with pink hair, and the other man had blue and lastly there was a meoth, "wait what! Why?" I said, "that answer is prohibited" the meoth said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"You can talk!?" I screamed, "yeah duh, we're wasting time let's go" it said walked away with the other two.

"Hey are you ok?" I hear ash whisper to me, " no, and how you ok with this?" I replied back, "look I'm sorry for dragging you into this" he said, "It's okay, you wouldn't have know anyway, no one can predict the future" I stated, "Hmm, okay anyway earlier I heard that Serena and Clemont, are in a different room with Bonnie" he says," I'm going to try to think of plan okay?", "ok" I reply back.

Strange why do I feel so safe near him? It's probably my imagination.

Done! :D I hope you like it, I've been trying to improve my writing skills, and sorry for taking so long. Bye!