Cinnamon Kiss

At Jordyn's House 

"Uhh .. And this is my house"-You fake smiled closing the door behind your 

"Cool . Nice place"-Jacob said looking around 

"Yeah .. Uh"-You got a little quiet 

"Umm .. You okay ?"-Jacob asked giving you a face 

"I'm fine"- You said looking to the side 

"Okay . Let's go upstairs then"-Jacob said pointing to the stairs

"Sure"-You cleared your throat and fake smiled walking you the stairs & into your room

"Damn"-Jacob said under his breath 

"What ?"-You asked 

"Your room .."-Jacob said 

"Uhh .. What about it ?"-You asked 

"It's cool"-Jacob kinda smiled

"Yeah . Thanks"-You said taking out the project and setting it up

"Sooooo"-Jacob said 

"Uh .. Um what do you wanna do for our project ?"-You asked 

"Idk you figure it out"-Jacob said with a little attitude 

"Okay"- You sighed

"Oh um .. I gotta leave"-Jacob said 

"Why ?"-You asked looking at him 

"Party on da block . And I always get invited to the parties y'know"-Jacob said popping his collar 

"mHmm . k bye"-You said 

"Yeah bye"-Jacob said grabbing his belongings and left .

Jordyn's P.O.V 

OH THANK GOD HE LEFT ! 
I had to get ready to go to my job anyways . Y'know .. To like get money andst uff & I really need the money to take care of myself sooo . I work as a striper . I know what yall thinking and no I am NOT a hoe . I always make sure to just enteratin the boys and men . I wear my mask also so that no-one can identify me & I go by the name of Cinnamon Kiss . Haha Yeah ik ik but I was given this name I couldn't choose what I wanted to be called but its whatever . 

I made sure to put my costum & customized mask in my bag & then I got going . About 30 mins of driving I finally got to the club were I worked . I walking through the back door so that no-one would see me come in .

P.O.V Over 

"You're late !"-Boss said as he stopped you right in your tracks 

"Yeah I know & I'm sorry boss . I'll get changed right away"-You said 

"Okay but this is your 2nd time being late . DON'T make it a third"-Boss said before walking off 

You went to go and put on your favorite black and silver bra & matching panties along with the mask & you put on your 7 inch stiletto heels on . Thats when Honey ( Your friend) came .

"Jordyn ?"-Honey asked 

"Yes ! You're finally here . I thought that I was doing tonight's enterainment by myself"-You sighed

"Haha naah . I could never let you down like that"-Honey said

"Good . Hurry up because your the opening act"-You said

"Ooh okay . Brb hun"-Honey said before going into the changing rooms

A/N: Honey : 17 years old . Mother of a son . Relationship status - Complicated . Bi-Sexual

Jacob's P.O.V 

Maaaaan I need to look turnt for this party tho . Shit ! Haha you know I gotta look fly for the ladies right ? I heard that this party is gonna be the party of the year & the thing that is making me wanna go more is the fact that there are gonna  be stripers ! FUCK YEAH ! Thats what I'm talking about ! 

After 1 hour of driving I finally made it to club Raze . I heard music booming through the speakers as I walked in . Straight away to beautiful young ladies each grabbed my arm . Ahhh what a night this would be . I looked on the dance floor and I had seen girls twerking and grinding on their men . This is how a party was supposed to be man ! 

I looked over to the other part of the room and I saw people making out . Damn they were sucking each other's faces off ... Literally . Smh . Anyways the music got quiet and a guy walked out on the stage .

"Ight ight ight ! I know that yall are having fun so far right ?"-The guy asked . The people cheered and screamed 

"Haha well it sounds like it . Anyways it's time for the strippers to unleash ! Guys , I know that this is what you have been waiting for . Girls don't get jelly ight . Cool . Opening the act it's .. HONEY !"-The guy cheered and walked off stage .

This Honey girl walked out . Damn she was fine ... Next thing I know I was being dragged into a chair along with 2 other guys that were just as confused as I was . Was I sitting in front row ? I watched and observed as Honey did her tricks on the pole then did her sexy walk & walked to one of the guys and gave him a lapdance damn she was good . I just wanted her soo badly tho . 

The spotlight was off Honey & was flashed back onto stage . Honey walked back onto the stage and then walked on another sexy female but she had a mask on . DAMMIT ! She was fine as hell too . Better looking than Honey . My eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw her do her tricks . Then her & honey shared the pole . This was pure sex ! I couldn't help myself but get a little hard . I looked over to the crowd and the boys were watching at their asses and the girls envyed them . Haha many were jelly . Thats when I felt a body on top of mines . My head shot to the person . It was the other striper that had walked out . She grabbed me by my shirt and I grabbed her ass . FUCK IT WAS HUGE . She got up and sat inbetween my legs and started grinding on my & I damn well know that she felt that boner that I had . I was enjoying this soo much to only find out that she was finished . She handed me a piece of paper and it read ' Cinnamon Kiss ' AHA that was her name . The strippers went back to their pole and did what they did .