Peaceful, try again.

I left my apartment a little after eleven o'clock to clear my mind from everything that had happened a while ago, it was working so far. I smiled as I passed by a few alleyways before I smelt something..... Familer. It was a certain smell I had remembered from highschool, it was gingerbread. So she really kept that scent? Idiot. It was coming from one of the buildings in the middle of the city. Racing over to the corner I felt my blood boil as I met that sight, Rylie was in Ikebukuro. "Ryliieee!!!" Her face contorted to surprise and anger, appears that she knew I was here. "Ah Sierra," she sighed, "good to see you after so long~"

"Not long enough." I ripped the nearest street sign from the concrete as people ran to shelter themselves from my fury. Smiling evilly, Rylie pulled her switch blade from her pocket in her black hoodie, "so, you want to fight? Hope you haven't gotten too soft."

"After wanting so smash your face in for five years, hell no." I broke the sign in two and threw the first at her barely scratching her arm. "You're aims gotten worse, haven't practiced?" Her cocky tone was beginning to piss me of more then it did in the beginning, "alright asshole, wanna know aim, here!" I ran towards her at full speed and slammed my fist into her jaw as her knife barely cut open my white tee shirt and the pale skin underneath. "Fucking cunt," she laughed, "you can't win that easily."

"Like hell I can't," I tore the switch blade from her grasp and lifted it to her heart, "how about we end this now?"

"Just try."

Completely pissed, I rose the knife, but before I could bring it down, a larger hand caught my wrist causing me to drop the silver weapon. "What the hell do you idiots think you're doing?" The voice was stern with curiosity and anger. I looked up to see the large blonde male from before and blushed while struggling to free myself of his grasp, "asshat, let me go!"

"Shizu-Chan~!" A childish nickname I knew all to well rang through the air as Izaya walked over, "she's just fighting with Rylie here~"

"Flea, get out of my sight. How do you know this kid anyway?" Shizuo glared into the other males crimson depths as he replied, "she's my apprentice, not that you'd care.~" his voice dripped with sarcasm as he pulled Rylie from the wall and picked up her knife, "see you soon~" he walked off with his arm around Rylie's shoulder. I looked from the two fuckasses to see Shizuo's hazel eyes glaring into my blue ones, "so, you're Sierra, you were in my highschool right?"

I nodded silently, "I didn't recognize you Shizuo, you got quite a bit stronger....." He finally loosened his grip enough for me to break his grasp. "I didn't know you had that much strength."

"I've been hiding it for five years, I hate violence."

"I do too, what's the point in hiding it though?"

"You hate violence even though you're the most violent person in Ikebukuro."

He sighed and chuckled, "that's a bit hard to explain, I'll take you too my apartment. We can talk there." I blushed as he offered his hand but placed my smaller one in his gently. I suppose meeting an old friend can't be too bad, especially when he's a lot more gentle around me. Now let god have mercy on Ikebukuro, two teams of enemy's have awoken.