My Demons

I decided to pull my arm away from the blonde male and roll my sleeve down, "Don't worry, I'm fine, they don't hurt that much."

"That's not the problem," his pice was stern yet compassionate,"why did you do it?"

"It none of your concern!" I shrieked before realizing what I had done. Shizuo looked down at me with worried eyes that just made my eyes foggy with tears. "I'm sorry....." I grabbed his vest as hug pulled me into a close embrace, my head resting below his heart, "it hurts knowing that someone felt the same pain as I have..." Tears began to fall softly in his vest, soaking deep into the black fabric. His hands went tote small of my back as he picked me up just enough so we were face-to-face. "I know how you feel, it was shocking to learn that there was another outcast like me in Ikebukuro, but now that I know it's you, I don't mind it at all."

I was confused, what is that have to do with anything? But before I could ask what he meant, he pressed his lips softly against mine in a sweet, chaste kiss before setting me down onto the ground again, "I don't mind knowing it's you because, I love you."

A small blush dusted my face as he muttered the confession. I smiled in return as I placed a small kiss on his cheek, "I love you too, Shizuo."

He may have been considered a monster, but he will always be my monster.