Part 3: Armored Shadows

It's been almost 2 years now, it's like one big game of hide-and-seek, except nobody finds you. I've made my way around many places riddled with these creatures called Heartless and others taken over by nobodies for a while. I even explored some of Hollow Bastion's secrets...

I make my way through the Postern, dark long corridors, rusty steam tubes creaking, and patterns on the wall. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but I got a tip from someone that this is where Ansem's study is. I adjust my black coat that I found hanging in Castle Oblivion and used to snoop around. Suddenly a strange noise approaches, I hide under one of the loose grated mesh sheets leading into a small tunnel or pocket under the walkway. "Here he comes." I think to myself. Right above me I see small black shoes stop. "Gee, I don't know what to do...Who am I kidding, I'm never going to find it." It's a familiar voice...MICKEY! I listen in to see if I can depict what he's talking about. "Well not going to get anywhere standing here...maybe if I backtrack I'll find the missing..." Two voices can be heard faintly but getting louder. "What was that?" Mickey runs the other way. I stay under the grate in silence in case those people see me. Two mean in black coats appear, one with long blue hair and a scar on his face and the other with light brown hair. "What do you mean Saix, there's no way these bafoons could get in our way." He seems confident. "Just be cautious, you know how Xemnas is, and besides the boy has proved to be quite the challenge with past results, we can't chance it." With seriousness. "Well he'll get a taste of my most amazing music!" a dark portal opens. "Then I guess I won't have to worry about any complications...should I?" he leaves "It's not my fault he looks like Roxas." the man with light brown hair leaves past where Mickey went. I give a puzzled look, open the grate, take a peek to make sure it's safe, then climb out. I dust myself off and head down the corridor.

I make my way to a strange lab filled with all kinds of books, a desk, and a framed picture on the wall. "This must be the place." I say. I investigate for any further clues leading to Xehanort. I find a small square big enough for a hand but almost unnoticeable on the wall. I whack my hand against it like a button and sure enough a door opens. "Well I'll be." I give a slight grin and head down the hallway to a room with a computer a big lit up circle on the wall, it looks energized. I begin to search through the files on the computer, but end up needing a password. "Ah-ha so you do have something hidden." I whip out a device that I made myself with a built in screwdriver, wrench, and programmable remote/ zapper. I use it to open up the mainframe box, inside are a lot of wires and a processor. "I can work with this." I zip and I zap then bingo I hot wired the mess to work the computer. That's when I found what nobody else could have known yet. It was plans to make an army, a way to absorb hearts, a way to take the vessels, a way to make a doorway...to Kingdom Hearts. I couldn't believe it, by my calculations it was pretty accurate of a theory. I personally don't believe it can scientifically be done, but perhaps close enough to gain power like Xehanort's planning. I sit down and think on how I can stop this. Then I realize, that there's something much deeper, I look out the window to see a stairway. "This thing could have it's own built in spa and nobody would know." I access the program to open the doorway to the stairs...yet another password, this one can't be hacked, I have to be smart about this. Out of all the files I read including ones kept in Ansem's journals. A few stuck out to me. This required multiple passwords. I did the best I could and it ended up working. "A-ha, take that!" I make my way down the stairs and stepped on this light pad leading to a small ramp downwards, I head down seeing a huge spiral ramp. At the end were countless rooms...like prison rooms, I couldn't see them all so I went with instinct to find the biggest door. I went inside to find a set of armor, it was silver and blue, and empty. I began to think why, why would they keep this of all things in here. But then I realized, back on the computer, there were tabs on several sets of armor and their locations, I didn't pay enough attention to notice at the time, but those sets belong to keyblade bearers. I left closing up the mainframe, securing the code, wiping what I thought need to be wiped and I went out of the place.....I got what I needed.