Part 4: Out of Hiding

I decided to revisit Ansem's Lab, I was struck with new information of the apprentices of Xehanort and as to who the armor sets belong to. It's all becoming clearer, so maybe this time around I can actually do some damage and try to help those that have been lost. Apparently once someone's heart is returned they can return to their true physical form, for that to happen, both their Heartless and Nobody have to have been defeated. Perhaps that's what those prison doors were for, they must have been planned for Xehanort's evil plan and his nobody Xemnas'. Which meant they expected the Organization to crumble and took measures to trap their somebodies in case of a rebellion. Now that one of the new keyblade wielder's that goes by Sora has defeated their nobodies, perhaps I can help bring these guys to our side.

I walk into the corridor before the room and hear talking. I listen in. "Why do I always get stuck with the Icky Jobs?" I hear. I think to myself 'What could they be talking about?' footsteps are approaching but not many, I take the running route rather than hiding, no loose mesh sheets this time around...I come out of the corridors and jump up on one of the bronze pipes to hide behind. Just in the nick of time, a man with big spiky red hair comes out and he has a big black coat on...like mine. "He must have been apart of the organization..." "Well, well, well, what do we have here..." he says. He spawns two red and silver chakrams. I notice he's looking at a footprint on the ground. Drat! I must have stepped in something, luckily it was only a few steps and didn't trail me to the pipe. "No need to hide, I'm..." I jump out. "Stop!" I stand confidently. "My name is Oswald and I'm here to find the people like you." "What do you mean 'Like me'? I'm just like everyone else...well now I am." "Exactly, that's why I wanted to see you, I know you must still be learning since you woke up, but maybe I can help." "What do you know? I have myself under control." he retracts his chakrams. "Besides..." He points at me "Y'know it's not smart to be snooping around without a weapon." I smirk realizing what he's looking for. "True, but there's more to me than meets the eye as well." He paces around to inch his way closer to me. "I'm Lea..." I cut him off "Nice to meet your acquaintance, now follow me if you want to find your friends." he looks surprised then gives a sly look. "So you were snooping around then, how could you possibly know where they are?" "Ya see, I was here before, meaning I hacked into that computer, found the information and wiped what could potentially lead to disaster, including the location files of your friends." He seems pleased. "Not bad mouse...dog...cat?" I tense up. "Rabbit! and the name's Oswald." "Well let's do this then." I stop him. "Great, we can start a partnership, but first...we need to make a quick stop to meet a certain old friend." A heartless pops out about to land on me, Lea swiftly intercepts by spawning a keyblade! It looks like a chakram with flames on the end. "You just did what?!...Since when..." "Just now...I guess, I only ever saw this thing used by others." "I sit on the ledge. "Believe it or not I used to be a keyblade wielder too." "What happened to that?" Lea concerns and retracts his keyblade. "Long story..." I get up with my back to Lea as we are leaving "Man, you really are the one I've been looking for." I say.

We land at The Mysterious Tower..."Here we are!" We make our way up the stairs and before I open the door I say "Oh yeah, you might not want to...well you'll find out." I open the door. "Surprise, look I I found." Yen Sid gets out of his chair. "Stay alert, others are coming!" He alarms. "Sheesh I'm only going to be here for a minute." I reply. "Lea this is Yen Sid, Yen Sid Lea." "I know quite well who he is." Yen Sid remarks. "What are you some kind of magician?" Lea replies. "Sorcerer!" He adjusts his hat. "Now, I need to know I have your full trust being that you were on the enemy's side." "I know...and I regret that, but that was my nobody self, this is me! I don't know exactly how to prove it..." "Start by playing on our side and your home free." Yen Sid replies. Lea looks up. "Actually, we're here because Lea's looking for some old friends." "Specify Oswald, what are their names?" Lea is about to cut in when I say "Braig...and Isa..." Yen Sid looks into his crystal ball. "It's not looking good, he projects the image so we can see it. "No...they...Traitors!" Lea gets angry but quickly calms down. "Should've expected as much though." The image displays a man with long blue hair and another with with a scar, eyepatch and ponytail. "How do we get to them?" Lea asks. "It's beyond my power to transport you there, however there is one way..." He explains how Sora and the gang are coming for Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery and how they will be in the 'Sleeping Worlds' and perhaps it is there. "It's really been that long huh?" I look at the ground with a bit of sadness. "There is much for the future to hold, and it's all coming soon, sooner than we imagined, however Lea could become a major ally and change the game." Yen Sid cuts the silence "Sounds about right." Lea teases.

I stand up firm. "I have a plan, if Mickey and the others are coming here, Lea stay here and get ready for them, he can wait until they do the Mark of Mastery and join in if they can't win. If things get too out of hand and this 'anticipated battle' happens to early then I will step in, they won't expect me." "Great, but until then?" "Mickey will be here any moment." Yen Sid says. "The decision is yours." Me and Lea look at each other. "Oswald, if I stay here then where are you going?" "That's the thing, you see Mickey and the others can't know of my existence yet, so I have to stay low a little while longer, so I have some business to attend to." "Well if it's how you think it will work then I guess I can't question." I exit then leave the world on my Gummi Ship.