Part 6: Seeking Destiny

Time has passed enough to tell the whole story to the others and for everyone to calm down over losing the King.

"Hi, I'm Sora! This is Donald..." A duck a blue getup points to himself and says "Right here." Sora continues to introduce "And this is..." Sora looks at a tall dog with a shield that replies "Goofy, how are ya?" Sora looks back at me "And it seems you already know Lea." I give a slight smirk. "Yeah..." Lea folds him arms and we all look at each other awkwardly. I break the silence "Guys, I know that Xehanort might be trying to lure us in by using Mickey for bait, but we have to save him, someway somehow, I'm going to find him, if you want to join that's fine with me, if not that's also fine, this is my battle anyway...He should have taken me, not Mickey, I'm going to set this right." "Revenge is not the answer, but you're right, we need to find the King and save him!" Donald quacks. "I know, I'm not out for revenge...from this point on...in Mickey's absence..." I pick up his broken keyblade handle. "I will take over this operation..." I begin to lift the handle and with a bit more aggression I add "If it's the last thing I do!" A light shines in my hand, I look down, it's the keyblade! It's fixing itself, but taking a new form. The light dims down and it's whole again. It's silver with a thick black lining wrapped around the stick, and a golden rabbit's foot as the keychain. "Guess I've earned my keyblade back...and better than ever! This time we fight! We stand together...no matter what!" Donald holds up his magician's staff. Goofy follows by holding up his shield. Sora joins in by summoning the Kingdom Key. "Well I suppose you've got me too." Lea shrugs spawning his keyblade as well. "This shall be the team that finds Mickey and brings him home safely." I also hold up my keyblade.

I look at Sora, and in those eyes, I know I've seen him somewhere...

(A flashback takes place in Twilight Town: Sometime during Kingdom Hearts 2....)

I'm wandering in the woods towards town. "The piece I needed...the missing link was this cartridge!" I hold up a small cartridge that I took from a computer in a secret lab in the mansion. All I have to do is find out the coordinates and I'm set! I hear a slithering behind me, I whip backwards but I'm too late, a white silver creature knocks the cartridge out of my hand. "A Nobody!" Not yet realizing, I jump up and kick it in the head. It falls back but slithers around on the grass towards me, it's trying to keep me away from the cartridge. "No!" I reach for my tool...but it's not there, I look back and the nobody has that too. "Great, now what?!" I secretly hope that it tries using it, maybe it will blow up, unfortunately that's not the case, the nobody throws it away, out of my reach. "Y'know, I have to find that!" He moves closer. I jump up and grab onto the branch above me. "Haha, can't get my now can you?!" I climb up and stomp vigorously on the branch and it breaks falling on the nobody, the cartridge flys, I snatch it up in mid-air then head for my tool...

I head into town towards the Sandlot and see a girl with blonde hair sitting on the roof of one of the buildings "Hello there." she says coloring with a crayon and notebook on her lap. I look curiously at her then make my way up there. "Hi...Nice drawing you have there..." It's a picture of a boy with blond spiky hair walking up to a big white bulb of some sort. I take a seat. "I noticed you before, do you live around here?" I look shocked. "Uhh...well I kind of move around, y'know lots of different things in different places if you know what I mean?" I figure there's no harm in telling her, she seems really sweet. She giggles a bit and asks "Do you want to know who this is?" I look confused. "Hmm?" she grabs my glove. "Follow me!" We walk up to the train station. I scan the place. "There'....s no one here." she looks back at me "Just wait." A kid with spiky light brown hair walks out with red shorts. "That's him." I compare the drawing and the kid in my head. "But they look completely different..." I start to back away in fear of being seen. "Look closer." She urges me."He can't see us, don't worry...look on the inside, he's there." At first I look confused but then I watch more intently. "Still...wait..." An illusion seems to appear around him, copying his movement...it's the figure in the picture! "Wh-What? How?" I ask. "That's Roxas...you see he's considered a nobody...that kid is his somebody." I realize that nobody is what the creature I fought before was. "How is he co-existing?" I question "He lives in that kid's heart." "There's more than meets the eye to these nobodies then...this changes everything...say how did you know about this in the first place?" "I too am a nobody." I look at her in shock, but also in awe, then I look at the kid.

(Present Day: Keyblade Graveyard)

"Now I know! I saw you in Twilight town before!" I tell Sora. "There was this girl and she said that your nobody...was a boy named Roxas, the one who she was drawing." Sora looks in surprise. "That must have been Namine!" I look in inspiration "Namine." Goofy jumps in saying "Y'know I think maybe we should gear up back a the castle..." "No-No-No! We can't! Minnie is there, if she knew, she would freak!" "What do you reckon then?" Goofy replies. "I agree we might be outmatched with Xehanort right now, but maybe we won't have to fight him to get Mickey..." I start conducting a plan.