Part 5: Warmth of Light

"That's it! Just keep swinging, you got this."

The Mark of Mastery has passed already, Lea ended up helping out, it is not time for the battle just yet, but I believe it's time to bring myself back.

"That's the way, soon maybe you'll be a keyblade master, hey who knows maybe you'll go up against me in the Mark of Mastery."

I open the door...

"Oswald! My bunny! I'm so happy to see you, want a cookie? milk? I know..." I begin to talk to Ortensia "Listen, things are getting right where it gets interesting...Where I tell Mickey, where we form a plan to beat Xehanort!" "R-Right now?" She asks. "Yes, I came here first because...well because I've missed you!" we both hug "Don't go and do something dumb, you have nothing to prove." "I know, I just haven't saw Mickey in so darn long that now that it's finally time to see him, I can't bring myself to do it...I mean what will he say?" "I'm sure everything will be alright hunny bunny." "Ortensia...you're the best." "Now go...ooh! and say 'hi' to Minnie for me." "Well that's part of why I'm here..." I hold out my hand "Do you want to come with me?" Her eyes sparkle "Do you really mean it?!" She grabs my hand and we head for the one and only...Disney Castle.

"Alright, now we're talking." Lea unsheaths his newfound keyblade and spars with Kairi for training. "Very Good." Yen Sid observes.

I walk out of the Gummi Ship and I feel the same feeling as when I first came out of the portal...grass beneath my feet, Ortensia closely behind, I walk with determination! As we walk we marvel at the finely cut hedges. This is a new experience because I've never been here, I knock on the door...knock...knock...knock...no answer...I open the door. "Huh door's unlocked." We walk up these stairs into this long hallway, I see huge doors on the side. "This, this has got to be the throne room." I say. I look at Ortensia with assurance, then go to open the door...I yank...I pull...I put my feet on the door to push and pull with my hands...no budge. "Well..." I scratch my ear. "I suppose it's locked." There is another door down the hall that Ortensia points out. "Ah...okay." We go into that door to be greeted with a library and there he is...Mickey reaching to pick out a book on one of the shelves. "Gee this is quite a collection Mick." I compliment. He turns around then smiles. "Oswald!" he comes up for a hug. "Nice to see you again buddy." I say. "You have no idea how long I've been looking for you and how much I've been through to find you." "I'll tell you what it wasn't easy, but I couldn't have done it without Ortensia." I introduce Mickey to Ortensia then Ortensia to Mickey. "So nice to meet you, Oswald has tole me so much about you." he chuckles "Oh gosh." We all laugh. "I've been in hiding for quite sometime now, I've found information on Xehanort and plan to help you guys fight him. "I see..." "I hope you understand...I was keeping it from you for your own good...and to have bit of a surprise when Xehanort isn't looking." He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, you did what was best and I respect that...so...you like the castle?"Mickey gives a sly look "Like it? I spent years in a goop filled wasteland, I love it!" We laugh again. "Pardon me mam, would you like to meet the Queen?" Mickey steps forward and bows "Would I?!" She responds with excitement.

We head down the hall. "So...what were you reading back there?" "Well it's hard to explain but Yen Sid let me borrow a few pages found in the Book of Prophecies." "I see, so the fabled tales are true huh?" He seems nervous "Seems that way...at this point anything could be possible, we're beginning to think Xehanort may have some of the other pages." "Oh! I see." Mickey summons his keyblade with it's silver head and gold tail, I notice the little Mickey keychain on the end...clever. He emits a ray and the door starts to open. "I kind of missed that." We walk in with a long red carpet leading to a golden throne. "Mickey!" Minnie comes walking over then she gasps. "Oswald!" She starts to move a little quicker. "Where have you been?" she asks. "Oh, Y'know..." "I'll tell you about it later Minn, hey that reminds me, Oswald I was just about to meet Sora, would you like to meet him?" I look up in excitement, I've never met this wielder I've heard so much about, 'he's special' Yen Sid keeps telling me. "Of course." "Well, is it ok if you stay here for a while, you know, while we're gone Ortensia." She looks at Minnie. "I can show you around." Minnie convinces. "Sure! I would be delighted." They take a walk out of the door as we follow behind, they take a turn towards the library and I hear "Let me give you a proper look at some of my favorite collections..." and then their voices fade off as they go through the door. "Well Oswald, It's a good thing you came when you did, what I'm meeting Sora for is no ordinary visit, we could potentially uncover Xehanort once and for all. "Sounds good, where are we going exactly?" "I didn't want the girls to know..." he gets closer and whispers in my ear "It's called the Keyblade Graveyard." I look in shock at Mickey and just like that we head off to our destination.