045

:: DAY NINE
—4:54 AM KST

YOONGI : [ opens eyes, blinks for a bit; he squints before wincing in pain emerging from the back of his head ]

JEONGGUK : awake? took you a while, i was getting a little bored. [ smirks ] have you enjoyed your sleep?

YOONGI : ...fucker. [ has difficulty speaking, hair slightly disheveled and appears to be disoriented, eyes widen when he realizes that his torso is tied back with a rope situated on a chair, his arms tied back and his ankles to the chair legs ]

JEONGGUK : [ smiles innocently ] i was afraid you'd run.

YOONGI : you're a fucking psycho.

JEONGGUK : [ feigns a pout ] well, i'm quite flattered. means a lot to me, coming from you.

YOONGI : [ struggles against the restraints ] what the hell did i ever do to deserve this? why the fuck would you—why would—what—ugh, fuck!

JEONGGUK : that's not going to help. [ points out the obvious, clicks his tongue blatantly ]

YOONGI : [ ignores jeongguk's remarks ] what the hell did you do to taehyung?

JEONGGUK : [ smile gets wider, reaching the point where it seemed creepy and unquestionable; his eyes glaze over and his cheeks grow a spontaneous blush—he giggles for a split second before catching himself ]

YOONGI : [ face distorts in pure disgust ] ...jeongguk! how fucking could you? y-you didn't do anything with them, did you? please, tell me you didn't. where the fuck are they? tell me, for fuck's sake!

JEONGGUK : [ snickers ] why don't you listen to my story first?

YOONGI : what? do you think i'm in the time for fucking stories, jeongguk? tell me where hoseok and taehyung are! i wouldn't be surprised if namjoon was here too, you psycho.

JEONGGUK : [ ignores yoongi's commentary ] once upon on a time, there was a boy named jeon jeongguk.

YOONGI : [ screams, shuts his eyes and rattles his chair in frustration ] let me go! fucking bastard!

JEONGGUK : [ smiles, talks in a passive aggressive tone; he walks over to yoongi ] he was only fourteen when this happened. another boy named min yoongi was a senior in high school.

YOONGI : [ breathes heavily, jerks at the restraints ] i don't want to hear your story! are you out of your mind?

JEONGGUK : [ smiles condescendingly, puts a strong hand on yoongi's shoulder to restrain his movements ] one day, when heading back from school, jeongguk went jeongguk fell in a river, and poor jeongguk couldn't swim, not because he didn't know how to, but because his legs cramped up. he thought he was dying.

YOONGI : [ eyes widen in realization ] if i knew—if i knew that this would happen, i would've just let you drown!

JEONGGUK : [ remains unfazed, but his eyes jerk at the word 'drown' ] the boy named yoongi saved him, miraculously. yoongi was just on his way when he saw jeongguk struggling in the water. he told jeongguk that he was on his way to a music producing studio with his friend named namjoon. [ smiles ] jeongguk asked him what for, and yoongi told him with a smile on his face that he was going to practice to become a star one day.

YOONGI : [ growls ] where the fuck is namjoon? you psycho

JEONGGUK : [ casually looks through a drawer, pulls out adhesive tape, and plasters it over yoongi's mouth ] so after that, jeongguk became...hmm...slightly attached to yoongi, in a sense? he would swoon everytime yoongi would perform in the talent show or a school event with namjoon. his music led jeongguk to adore him even more. when yoongi graduated, jeongguk hoped to see yoongi on television as a famous rapper he said he strived to be. but instead, he found namjoon on television, and him like this.

YOONGI : [ stifled screams leak from the tape ]

JEONGGUK : purely...pathetic. [ smiles ]

[ a / n ] ;
thiS book is almost over i am hype !