Chapter 2

No proofreading
____________________
After lunch

Once Hoseok cleaned himself up, he then got out of his classroom to go and eat lunch. While he was just getting out of the classroom, the bell rang indicating that lunch was over. Sighing he went back to the classroom which wasn't far at all. Hoseok was waiting patiently for his students, who arrived just as Hoseok was about to stand and look for them.

Taehyung was the one who greeted Hoseok first with a cute box smile saying "Hello, hyung!"

"Hey, Taehyung did you eat well?"

"Yes I did, hyung" he replied with a smile but again their conversation was interrupted by a cough coming from Yoongi who looked like he was gonna kill someone.

"Hello to you to, Yoongi" greeted Hoseok. The three greeted him back happily now that there's food in their stomach. And yet another memory hit Hoseok.

Flashback

Hoseoks' ex-boyfriend was laying down on THEIR bed watching as the girl stripped naked. Reaching to touch her, he didn't notice Hoseok in the doorway watching everything while tears were already falling. Not taking much more of them having sex, Hoseok quietly left the scene. Arriving at the park Hoseok was deep in thought 'I call out your name but you didn't hear me'

End of flashback

Not noticing that's tears were falling, his students were panicking not knowing what to do with their teacher. While Hoseok was still in a daze the first one to call his attention was Jimin, putting his hand in front of his face and waving them.

That's when he snapped out of his daze saying "Jimi-" with that he fell, luckily Jimin was fast enough to catch him before he hit the ground. Catching his waist he did so and quickly ran out of the room to find the clinic and the other guys following them. When they arrived he noticed Hoseok whimpering probably uncomfortable or scared. The thing is that Hoseok isn't having a dream or nightmare, he was having another flashback.

Flashback

Hoseok was on the ground, whimpering from the hits he received from his ex-boyfriend. When Hoseok thought his ex was about to stop he slowly stood up with shaky legs but was stopped with a kick from his back resulting to him falling on the floor in pain, bleeding and pleading for him to stop.

His ex still didn't stop but instead also said this "you useless fucking piece of shit. WHY DIDNT YOU DO WHAT I SAID? WHY DIDNT YOU GO TO THAT ADDRESS? TELL ME HUH!?"

"I didn't go because I had..." he whispered the rest, too scared to look at his boyfriend

"HAD WHAT?"

"I had...more important things to do"

"YOU THINK THAT WASNT FUCKING IMPORTANT? WITH YOUR MISTAKE I LOST MY BEST CLIENT!"

"I didn't know I'm sorry"

"YOU THINK A SIMPLE SORRY WOULD FIX IT?"

"..." he kept quiet not wanting to anger his ex ever more

"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, USING YOUR BODY"

"Please don't do this" Hoseok begged and was ignored

His ex-boyfriend started to grab his clothes removing them before leaving him with only his boxers, grabbing something from his pocket then looked at Hoseok with an evil glint. He sliced Hoseok's back which formed a diagonal line that had blood coming out. Next to his abdominal with the blade getting dragged across the skin, which had a lot of scars from previous punishments. It was a night full of screams. A night of nightmare for Hoseok.

That night was terrible.

End of flashback

_________________________
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter!
I had to redo it because I didn't like what I wrote
Anyway sorry for the late update
I'll probably update soon
Bye
Chilepill out!
:)