Chapter 3

Three hours later

Waking up from his so-called 'dream', he then realized that his three students -Taehyung in a meeting, he's part of the student council- were in the room with him, waiting for him to wake up. Noticing that he is awake they immediately go to where Hoseok was laying down, they asked questions like 'are you ok? Are you hurt? Are you in pain?' But what made Hoseok freeze is Jimin's question

"What did you dream about?"

Freezing upon hearing this certain question, Hoseok decided if he should tell the truth or lie, but of course, he lied.

"I was dreaming about puppies," he said with an adorable smile that made the guys in the room blush a shade of pink, which was unnoticed by the one and only.

"Ok" the three boys were unsure of what to say either because of the smile or the lie.

Time Skip

They finally got to go home, all five of them -Taehyung had to deal with council shit but went home with Hoseok anyway-. All five of them wanted to walk Hoseok home but being the angel Hoseok is, he just told them that he will be the one accompanying them in their way home. They found out that all they live in the same apartment building, during their way to their own homes.

After biding them goodbye, Hoseok then went to his room and there he took out a medicine kit thing. Getting two pills he drank those, he then went to the bathroom to wash up for bed. After doing his routine he then went to bed, tired of all the bullshit that happened today.

Jimin went to bed after all his homework like a good boy.

Taehyung fell asleep doing student council stuff.

Jungkook was on his bed, scrolling through his social media and passed out.

Yoongi also passed out because he was exhausted after his basketball practice.

Dream (It's all of their dreams if you don't get it just comment if you don't get the dream)

Standing near the edge of the cliff, Hoseok was deep in thought. Thinking about his students, he suddenly heard footsteps from behind him. It was Hoseok's ex-boyfriend, now this guy was planning to kill Hoseok just because he wasn't done. Heading to wear Hoseok was standing, seeing that Hoseok heard the footsteps. He then started to run to where Hoseok was. Once he got there, he pushed Hoseok off the cliff. (HAHAHAHAH IM JUST JOKING)

Standing near the edge of the cliff, Hoseok was deep in thought. Thinking about his students, he suddenly heard footsteps from behind him. It was Taehyung, he was wearing a tuxedo 'probably going to a party' thought Hoseok.

Suddenly the footsteps stop, Hoseok turned around and was greeted with four people, which made Hoseok scream out of pure fright. After hearing laughter Hoseok opened his eyes and saw his favourite people of the whole world (guess who?).

'Somethings different about the four of them' Hoseok thought, getting up and walk toward the four with curious eyes. The different thing about the four is their eyes, eyes that are filled with adoration, warmth and love. The feelings Hoseok wanted to see, but apparently, he can't see those emotions in their eyes. He can only see warmth but not the other two, why? It because he's oblivious to the feelings of the four students toward their special teacher.

Something dark was behind Hoseok but the four couldn't say anything since something was forcing them not to speak or make a sound. They finally broke free from the strange force, they were late. Hoseok's ex-boyfriend was holding their teacher off the edge of the cliff by his neck.

"I'll make sure that your precious teacher dies, one way or another," said the evil man.

What was worse was that Hoseok was crying. The four could hear their heart-shattering at the sight of their teacher who was all smiles, crying. The man punched Hoseok on the gut, which made him spit out blood. Hoseok's ex kept punching and kicking the crying male until all of them heard a gun being loaded.

All four of then freeze upon hearing the sound, the four began searching where the sound came from and it came from the man himself.

"Now that's better, I can kill all of you now" loading the gun and letting go of Hoseok to make him fall

'Please save me before it's too late'

Making their way toward the attacker they took the gun and 'BANG' a gunshot was heard, they looked at each other and they weren't shot. The only other person with them was.. Hoseok.

End of dream

Someone woke up screaming.

___________________________
Hey guys
Sorry for grammatical errors
No proofreading
Comment on what you thought about the book so far and if I should reveal the ex-boyfriend
Chilepill out!
:)