Chapter 7

Recap:
The handsome guy suddenly stood up, grabbing Hoseok before leaving. Dragging Hoseok along with him.

_____________

Suwon's side:

'I miss hobi, I wonder how he is without me since that day'

Flashback

I was staring at this girl since she was stripping for me. I knew hobi was there but I really didn't want to hurt him.

And yet I did hurt him a lot, I know he's crying and it pains me to make him cry. I have to do this it's for hobi to live a better life without me.

He doesn't need me as his boyfriend, but he still didn't leave me. I started hitting him and bringing more girls over for sex. I still regret that I never did enjoy the sex with those women.

I wanted Hoseok to leave me and just move on without me. Hoseok was my light literally, he was an angel, so innocent, so pure.

I wanted to protect that innocence. I didn't want him to be tainted by me, that's why I did it. I hope he never finds out why I did these things to him.

I always cried whenever I was done hitting my -I have no right to call him mine- Hoseok.

End of flashback

'I still miss Hoseok. I did love him. My life has lost its purpose now that Hoseok isn't with me. I hope you forgive me, hobi. Even tho I did hurt you'

I hope you'll believe me once I found the reason behind my abuse. Please.. Give me a chance to say sorry. Even if it's only for a moment. Please..

I don't know whether you'll believe me or not but I'm sorry. Goodbye

As I aim the gun at my head, I start to pull the trigger yet something was holding me back. Then I realized I'm not alone.

My neighbour, Haru, was there pulling my arm, successfully pulling me back. I loosened my grip on the gun and Haru threw it to the other side of the room.

The next thing I knew is that I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek, I looked at Haru and noticed his right hand was extended. I realized I was slapped..

"ARE YOU STUPID?!?" shouted Haru

"DEATH ISNT A WAY OUT OF LIFE-even tho I know it is- YOU SHOULD FIGHT YOUR BATTLES NOT RUN AWAY LIKE A PUSSY YOU ARE, BITCH " I winced from his loud voice, those harsh words hit me like a bullet.

"WAKE UP MAN! RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS IS NEVER THE SOLUTION, YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY" Haru was now just saying nonsense

'Jesus, this guy can scream' I thought

To stop Haru from screaming, I shoved a DIRTY sock -out of nowhere- into his mouth. Apparently, he was in the middle of explaining how life works and all that shit.

Haru spat out the dirty sock and ran to my kitchen to get the taste of that oh so wonderful sock out of his mouth.

"I cant believe you did that" after 10 minutes of scrubbing he finallu got the taste of dirty socks off his toungue.

____________________________

Hey guys sorry fot the wait!
I'll be on a hiatus for a month or two
I'm so sorry
My friend told me only today that she wanted to be friends so depression took over and yeah now I'm on a hiatus
If you guys want to chat I have a Kik account.
Kik: chilepill
Kakao: chilepill
Just pm me on wattpad if you want to chat.
I might also be writing another book, once I've finished this. Maybe.
Chilepill out!
:)