Chapter 3 ~ The Aftermath

I woke up the next morning, feeling sore all over. I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. When I looked beside me, I saw a naked Draco Malfoy in my bed, making me widen my eyes.

Oh, no. I had sex with Draco Malfoy last night.

I screamed, mortified that we were both in the same bed with no clothes on.

He woke up and fell off the bed. "What the hell?!"

"We had sex last night!" I blurted out.

"No shit," he mumbled.

"Where are my clothes at?" I looked around the room, covering myself. "Where the hell are my clothes?!"

Draco found my clothes and threw them at me. I stayed on the other side of the bed as we dressed ourselves. It was completely awkward. I wanted to go in a corner and die of embarrassment. I had sex with Draco Malfoy last night. I lost my virginity to Draco Malfoy last night.

Once we were both dressed, we looked at each other. He smirked at me as I felt my cheeks burn up.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked.

"Your face is turning red," he pointed out.

"Get out!" I shouted.

His smirk went away as he sighed and left my room, shutting the door behind him.

I wanted to kill him. But I was too sore to do anything now. I now regretted everything that happened last night.

But something told me that I really enjoyed it. Ugh, what the hell was I thinking? I hated being a girl.

*******

Throughout the entire day, Draco and I avoided each other. At breakfast, we didn't look at each other. Lunch was the same deal. But when dinner rolled by, Narcissa finally said something.

"Why are you two not speaking to each other? It's not like you two to do this."

"Why don't you ask her?" Draco inquired, looking at me.

"Max?" she said.

I shot a glare his way, then cleared my throat. "When Draco came into my room last night...well, we..."

"We shagged," Draco blurted out.

"What? Please tell me that you used protection!"

"Wow, way to give me a chance to break the news to your mother," I retorted.

"Why are you acting like you're ashamed of what we did? I'm pretty sure you told me that you wanted to forget about the nightmare. Did I not do that?" Draco said, ignoring his mother.

"But now I can't forget about what we did last night!"

"Did Diggory ever make you forget like I did?"

I froze. My eyes were already forming tears. I stormed out of the dining room and ran upstairs into my room, slamming the door. I leaned against the door, crying my eyes out. Bringing up last night was one thing, but bringing up my dead boyfriend was crossing the line, even for Draco.

I heard a soft knock on my door. "Max?" I didn't answer. It was Draco. "Can we talk? I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it. Come on, Max. You know, it's rare that I call you by your first name, so you should talk to me." I couldn't help but scoff a little. "I can hear you."

"I don't want to talk to you right now," I snapped. "Just go away, Draco."

He sighed in defeat and I heard him walk away from my door. He called me beautiful. But I was still mad at him. So mad that I decided to write to Harry. I sat down at the desk and began writing.