Just a Dream

This is a reader involvement story. If you don't want to, then just put different names in the keys. So here are the keys
(Y/N)-Your Name
(S/N)-Your Senpai's name
(F/D)-Your Favorite Drink
(F/C)-Your Favorite Color
(F/B)-Your Favorite Book
Third Person Pov
(Y/N) was in his/her room reading (F/B). Enjoying their morning, with a glass of water on their night stand. (Y/N) heard his/her phone ring and picked up his/her phone to checked it. (S/N) was calling them. (Y/N) blushed and answered the phone.
(Y/N) speaking
(S/N) speaking
Hello?
Hey (Y/N)
Hi (S/N)
I was wondering if you wanted to go to (café place)
Yeah, I'll go with you! What time?
I'll pick you up in 15 minutes, if that's ok with you?
That's perfect!
Ok I'll see you in 15 minutes (Y/N)
Bye (S/N)
(Y/N) hung up, and silently cheered. He/She was going out with (S/N). (Y/N) looked around and ran to his/her closet. (Y/N) grabbed his/her favorite (F/C) sweater and threw it on. (Y/N) then put on a pair of jeans and (F/C) converse. (Y/N) grabbed his/her phone, some money and waited for (S/N).
(Y/N) heard a knock a the door, indicating that (S/N) is here. He/She ran to the door and opened it once they got there. (S/N) was standing in the doorway when (Y/N) opened the door.
"Hello (Y/N), Ready to go?"(S/N) asked.
     "Yep! Let's go,"(Y/N) said. 
     (Y/N) and (S/N) walk to the café. On the way they talk about randomness, and laughed. At one point (Y/N) couldn't breath because he/she was laughing to much.
     Once they got to the cafe they went inside, (Y/N) ordered a (F/D) then (S/N) got the same thing. The two of them sat down at a small table and they talked.
     They were having a good time talking and drinking their (F/D). While (Y/N) blushed a few times. When it was time to go, the two of them walked to (Y/N)'s house hand in hand. And of course this made (Y/N) blush. Then the two of them finally got to (Y/N)'s house.
     "(Y/N)?"(S/N) asked.
     "Yes,"(Y/N) said.
     "I really really like you?"(S/N) said.
     (Y/N) blushed, then said,"I like you too."
     They stared at each other for a few seconds. And in those few seconds, their faces would inch towards each other. They were one inch to touching at the lips.
     Then as the two of them kissed......(Y/N) woke up. He/She looked around, and they were in their room, in their bed.
     "So, (S/N) doesn't like me, and none of that happened?"(Y/N) asked. I guess that (Y/N) will never know if (S/N) loves them back.
     "It was all just a dream,"you said.

End