Chapter 2 - 1st day of summer vacation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning. Wondering about everything that happend yesterday. I wanted to start off fresh. I putted on sweat pants and a tank top. I walked downstairs to see harry making breakfast and louis just being louis. When i mean 'Just being louis' I mean him being his weird self.

"Hey emily! You feeling better?" Harry asked me while setting down a 3 plates on the dining table.

"Abit better" I said smiling.

"LOUIS BREAKFAST TIME!" harry yelled and louis came to the dining room and started to munch on a carrot. As usual.

"So Emily i have a question to ask you..." Harry said.

"Let me ask her harry!" Louis shouted in excitement.

"fine...." Harry replied.

I stared at them. I was always curious.

"So I asked uncle simon if you can come on...TOUR with us! and he said yes..!!" Louis said excitedly.

"WHAT?!?" I freaked out.

"You know..u come on tour with us?"

"YES YES YES!!!" i shouted and hugged them both.

"Wait...Is natalie going?" I asked curiously.

Harry nodded his head 'no'

I smiled like a creep

"We leave after breakfast" Louis said.

"Let me go pack!! Wait my stuff is at home.." i said..

"Here let me drive you to your house to pack!" harry said smiling.

This was going to be a good summer.

Wait..Nialls going on tour too..But he won't wreck it for me

Harry drove me to my house and I started to pack as fast as i could.

I grabbed my Blackberry and placed it in my pocket. I ran outside with my luggage and we were set for the tour. We were set to meet everybody at the London International Airport. Louis happend to be in the car. We drove off and it was silent in the car.

We got to the airport and unloaded our luggage from the trunk of the car.

We were going to Canada for the tour.

I've never been to canada so I was excited.

We saw liam and zayn at the airport.

I ran to them and hugged them. They were like my brothers [:

"I missed you guys!" I shouted at them excitedly and smiled like an idiot.

"we missed you too" zayn told me. I kissed their cheeks and we carried our luggage.

Niall came running to us holding a bag of chips and wheeling his luggage.

"Hey mates look what I got." he said then his eyes landed on me.

I looked away from him.

It was awkward.

"Mates..were going to miss our flight now LET'S GO!" louis said and we headed to our gate. handed our tickets and luggage. and went to the plane.

Worst part was i was forced to sit with niall the whole plane ride.

I sat down and he did too. Harry sat with louis infront of us.

Zayn sat with Liam all the way in front of plane.

"Hey emily" I turned my head to niall.

"hi." I didnt bother to have expression so I just sat there.

I thought i made it clear i didnt want to see him again.

"Look emily i'm sorry" he said

I ignored him

"Emily say something" He said with his voice getting weaker.

"Why" I said with no expression then turned to him

"Why what?" He asked me.

"Why haven't you relized that you broke my heart. Like i'm nothing. Just some friend. Natalie get's everything." I said almost tearing up so I looked away.

"Emily I'm so sorry" he said weakly

"Now you and natalie are together. I don't know what to do anymore. I thought i made it clear i didn't want to see you again. And guess what your making this harder" I said attempting to move to another seat.

Once i succeeded i sat there listening to moments by 1D on my ipod and happend to have a tear streaming down my face. I whipped it away and noticed that louis was now sitting next to me. I literally jumped quite abit.

"Oh it's just you louis" i said relieved.

"So.. I heard you talked to niall" louis said.

"Yep. Didn't go to well" i said but tried to smile.

"If you need anything I can help you" he replied.

I smiled weakly

"thanks louis" i smiled and hugged him

He went back to harry

NIALLS P.O.V

I just don't know what happend. I've liked natalie for a while and wanted to ask her out. She said she felt the same way. Now I've noticed i just hurt Emily. She won't listen to me. I don't know what to do. She actually answered me. But made me feel even more guilty. What am I going to do?