Chapter 5 - 3rd day of summer

So me and niall decided to watch a movie at about 1am.

The movie was Harry Potter. Niall's choice not mine. The rest of boys were asleep.

And that's what happend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:43am

As I woke up I felt like I was being stared at. I turned to niall who was staring at me..

I literally jumped 

"OMG NIALL HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STARING AT ME FOR?" I questioned while feeling creeped out.

He started to burst out laughing

"Just about 5 minutes..I wanted to see your reaction" He said while trying to catch his breath from laughing to hard.

He tackled me and we both fell on the floor. I was on top of him looking into his big blue eyes.

We got closer, and closer, and closer, until our lips touched. It was a passionate kiss. I definetly felt sparks.

The kiss lasted for about 15 seconds when i pulled away. I bit my lip and we burst out laughing.

I smiled like an idiot while getting off of him.

"I'll be back" he told me.

"okay!" i responded while biting my lip.

I walked to my bedroom and slipped out of my clothes and went in the bathroom for a shower.

I showered for a good 4 minutes.

I decided to put on my new jeggings, a I <3 1D shirt that louis bought me a while ago, my new beanie, and applied abit of makeup, oh and my purple flipflops. I brushed my hair. Applied my makeup on. when I heard the front door open and close.

"I'm back!" Niall shouted while holding two tim hortons coffee.

"It's no starbucks but this will do" he added.

"yum" I said.

We sipped our coffee's when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and it was the band.

"Hey guys!" I said while hugging all of them.

"Hey beautiful" they all said and i blushed.

"So what brings you guys here?" I questioned them

"Well we were going to explore toronto. were only here for a week. so yea." Liam told us in his british accent.

"Oh well okay" I said and niall agreed.

"Oh and me and niall are dating" i told them and smiled while niall wrapped his arms around me.

"OH MY GOD I NEVER KNEW" zayn said in sarcasm with a smirk

"We kinda knew that would happend" harry told us with a grin on his face.

"K well lets go?" i asked them while grabbing my bag with my blackberry.

Let the adventures begin!