Chapter 7 - Time to leave

*

I woke up noticing that my head was still lying on louis shoulder.

"Louis wake up" i whispered to him

I thought how I could wake him up..

"LOUIS THERES SOME CARROTS OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR WAITING FOR YOU!" I shouted at him.

He got right up and opened the door to find nothing.

"Aha your funny. NOT" He smirked at me.

"Wait wheres Niall?" He asked me.

"I don't know..probably went to see Natalie.." I responded not caring.

"We have to look for him" Louis replied.

"Why?" I asked annoyed.

"Emily, I know you don't care about him just please. For me?" He gave me that puppy dog face.

That face makes me melt. Ever. Single. Time.

"Finee." i replied not caring.

"Lemme Freshen up." i said

He obeyed and so I went to my room. I unzipped my luggage and applied some makeup and placed on me a tanktop, a cardigan, and skinny jeans.

I grabbed my blackberry and put it in my pocket.

"K well let's go" I mumbled and we left.

"Louis try to call him" I told him

he obeyed and Dialed his number.

It went straight to voice mail.

"wait a minute. Let's check nandos" I said and we walked there.

"NIALL! NIALL!?" We called out but no answer.

We walked into the Nandos to find a Dirty blonde hair looking at his phone at one of the booths.

"NIALL!" I cried out. 

He turned around and ignored.

"Niall were you hear all night?" Louis questioned him.

He nodded.

"Niall are you crazy?" I asked annoyed.

"Why would you care?" He mumbled.

"Well we've been looking for you for about an hour..Louis' idea not mine" I replied.

"Oh it was louis' idea i see." he said and looked over at louis.

I slid into the booth next to him.

"Look i'm sorry for overeacting. But are you cheating on me?" I questioned him while mumbling.

He looked at me with his blue eyes and i felt like i was melting.

"No you didn't hear my whole story. You never do" He replied and my heart sanked.

"Then what is the story?" I asked annoyed.

"Well when I left early it's because Natalie was annoying me if I didn't see her then she would spread a rumour about me and you so I went back to the hotel where she was infront of our hotel room door. We got into a fight and the next thing you know she was making out with me. I wasn't kissing her back but she wouldn't let me pull away. After you saw and ran off I screamed at her and went to catch up with you..and that's about it"  I mumbled and I could see he was ashamed and was about to tear up.

"I didn't want to lose you Emily. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me. I just want you to know that" he added. 

Before  I could say something he left nando's. I looked around for Louis who was flirting with a girl and so I ran to catch up with Niall.

Once I caught up to him I grabbed his hand and Turned him around. I looked straight into his blue eyes. The next thing you know we were getting closer, and closer, and closer. Until our lips melt. My hands were around his neck. 

He pulled away.

"So you forgive me?" He mumbled.

I nodded and smiled

He picked me up and twirled me around.

We both laughed.

louis came running out of Nando's and saw us laughing and niall still twirling me around.

"Aww so you guys are back together?" Louis asked while smiling.

We both nodded and niall placed me down. We were now holding hands

"Well..I just got a girls number!" Louis told us in excitement.

We headed back to the hotel.

Things just works out right.