chapter 2

Manik's pov

              "choose between Nandhini and fab5" this is the only word I am hearing repeatedly in my ears that too from my very own buddy, whom I didn't called buddy for namesake but I called him buddy because I love him and I care for him but what he is doing now, he without caring about my feelings and about my happiness he asked me to choose between my LOVE AND FRIENDS.

            My thought process broken when Alya and mukthi too asked me the same question. I somehow can convince myself by saying Alya is not in good terms with Nandhini and she is feeling insecure. But I can't digest the fact that mukthi too said the same because she is not only my friend but my sister.

              I always become selfless when it comes to my friends without caring about myself I always cared for them. I always lost my properties and my valuables to nyonicka to save my so called friends from every wrong thing they do. But now I am going to be selfish I am going to do the one which gives happiness to me. I am not going to leave my Nandhini for anyone in this world.

Nandhini's pov :

               I am continuously crying hearing fab3's words. Navya is supporting me from starting. Cabir is looking at fab 3 with disgusting look. When I look at Manik I can't see anything except blank look in his eyes which is making me scared.

              When I was looking at Manik. Alya's word brings me out of trance. "Hey you! what  are you doing here till now?" to which I am looking at her with blank look, and instead of her this time Dhruv who was once my friend speaks saying that "what why are you giving us those blank look? Don't you know Manik will always supports and choose us? Yeah I accept he was attracted towards you which he teamed it has love but we know its not love.. And you are just a passing cloud in his life so get lost from here before we throw you out".

             Hearing these cruel words from the person who was my friend is breaking my heart at that time I heard Cabir bhai's shout. He is shouting at them stating how can they be cruel and say those towards her(Nandhini). And who gives you the right to decide what will be Manik's answer? You guys are no one apart from his so called best friends but this doesn't gives you any right to take decisions of his life. So you guys just shut your good for nothing mouth. And don't you dare speak ill about my sister then you guys will see new Cabir which you guys didn't see till now..

            By listening his words I felt some kind of relief in my breaking heart. I go to him and hugs him saying bhai. To which he hugs me back saying don't cry nandhu I will always be there for you. If I want to fight against the world then also I will fight for you. So you just relax.

          Fab 3 are looking at us especially at Cabir with shock written on their face. I know why.. Because they didn't expect this kind of relation between us and also fun loving Cabir can also talk like hulk.

            Just then Cabir shook Manik to bring out of his trance and ask him to say his decision.

Manik pov

           When I am thinking about not leaving Nandhini, Alya asked Nandhini  "what's she doing here? " which did confuse me but the next sentence from Dhruv shooks me to the core. What does he thinks of himself, I accept they are my friends but that doesn't gives them any right to take decisions of my life. When I am going to shout at him instead of me Cabir shout at him stating the same words which I was planning to say. That's the reason he is my soul brother and a mirror to me. When nandhu hugs Cabir I was not surprised because they are not only the persons who are just related to me but they are very close and have siblings love for each other.

            When I am thinking this Cabir shook me to say my decision. To which I nods at him and taking a deep breath I turns to fab 3 to say my decision.

             I asked them so you guys want me to choose between Nandhini and you guys right. To which they nod their heads which increases my anger on them. I ask them to listen my decision now.

           "I am choosing Nandhini over you guys".

            Hearing this everyone in the room are shocked. Cabir and Navya's smile is not planning to leave their lips. While my jaan she is shocked, crying but there is a shine in her eyes and also smile in her lips. Looking at these 3, I know I make the good decision of my life.

         While fab 3 are still shocked. They can't believe its their Manik who will do anything for them is choosing someone else over them.