chapter 13

Nandhini pov

After completing the introduction, I asked starflies to go and freshen up till I prepare the food and asked sandy  to show D4 their room. But as I was asking them to do that... 

”Nanni, and you are not cooking alone.” Randhir said, in an attempt to change his mind I replied with a very cute puppy face, it wasn't working...but I wasn't going to let them cook.

”No not happening.. You guys came to visit after a long time, and also I know that you guys love my hand made food, so I will only prepare the food. No discussion!” I said with a very bossy tone. Which seem to have worked better than the puppy eyes, because by the look on Randhir, I actually won the argument. I looked around and everyone seem to agree with me. 

”Ok, then. You make the food, but don't overdo yourself, ok?” Randhir asked with a smile on his face. I nodded in agreement.

Then Sanykutha asked D4 to follow her so that she could show them their room. After they left for their room. I walked towards the kitchen and started to prepare the food.

After one hour, I called everyone for lunch, and everyone come towards the dining table looking shocked to see so many varieties of dishes beautifully presented...which were everyone's favorite.

Starflies and cavya were glaring me for making so much food...to which I replied with... a puppy face ”I love cooking, so I had to prepared everyone's favorite...” everyone smiled.

”You will never change at all” Starflies said while laughing.

” It's impossible...I’m like this since birth.” I confessed with a big smile.

Cabir being a foodie, said,” I love u behena” (sister).

And they all ate with lots of teasing and leg-pulling, everyone except for D3... could it be because they were starting to feel guilty. Were they?

After having the mind-blowing lunch, everyone settled in the living room. The kids went to play in the park with their caretaker Priya.

While everyone was talking starflies, needed to get pampered by me, so the boys sat on the floor near me and keep their heads on my lap to which made me smiled, and Bhoomi and Sanyu also sit on either side of me on the sofa and placed their heads on my shoulder.

”What do you guys want now?” I asked.

”Nanni, we want to eat dessert.” Randhir replied rubbing his Stomach.

”Oh so you guys want to eat dessert...? But which dessert, what you want to eat?” I asked with a playful tone.

”Cake!” Abhi and Bhoomi said at the same time.

”Umm...i think I may have baked your favorite cakes...” replied laughingly.

D4 and navya were amazed to see them behave like that...

”Nanni which special cake did you made?”Manik asked.

”I made everyone's favorite cake” I replied. Manik raised an eyebrow giving me a very sweet look that made me feel incredibly happy. I made my way to the kitchen and asked kaka to help me to bring the cakes.

By seeing the cakes, everyone got shocked...

”What is this Nanni? Why did you make this much? One Or two flavors is enough, but no, you need to do all these?!?” kishu shouted!

The others were also glaring at me...

”Hey, it’s nothing, so please relax and dont get hyper.” I replied ”And please guys take the cakes that you like.” which everyone did.

”We love you, Nanni” Starflies shouted. Cabir and Navya also told me thanks with a big smile.

D3 seem shocked to see that I remembered their favorites also...

Starflies started to eat their cakes when Cabir asked me ”Nandu, you made everyone's favorite...but where is yours?”

I smiled ”You will figure it out soon...” which left D3 and Navya looking confused...

Starflies, after cutting their own cake, brought a slice to me and asked me to eat it. I smiled and ate the cakes, later starflies feed each other and eat the cake too ...

I looked at Cabir ”Now you understand, right Bhai?” Cabir responded with a smile.

After finishing their desert starflies were sitting behaving like a 5 yr old kid who wanted to get the attention of their Mumma...

Looking at them, no one would say that they were a world-famous businessman and businesswoman who are supposed to be arrogant.

D4 and navya are entirely shocked to see them like that...

Cabir cannot be able to control his curiosity, so he asked me ”Behena, why they are behaving like that?”

”Whenever we missed our family na Bhai, we will behave like this only. One has to become their everything who can fulfill all their wishes, demands, or to bear their tantrums.If they want to eat delicious food or if they want to cuddle, then I will become their everything. Or Else, they are the ones who will take care of me...” I explained with a smile but trying to stop the tears.

”Most of the time, Bhai, I am the one who gets pampered by the them...You know Bhai after we left India we didn't know if we would have faith on friendship again, especially after Manik lost his faith in friendship...He started to say that no one in this world was true and there was no such thing as friendship in this world. I have tried everything to attempt to bring back his faith in friendship but I failed miserably every time Bhai...” I had to stop and breath or else I wouldn't be able to stop myself from crying.

”Later we met with Randhir, Sanyuktha, Bhoomi and Kishan in a meeting. These four amazing souls and Manyu helped me to bring back the old Manik Malhotra who could do anything for his friends. And we started to live in single mansion and our bond with each other and their families just got bigger and stronger...Now we seven are like seven bodies and one soul... And no one can separate us..” I let out a smile by hearing my own words ” I won't say that we didn't have any fights at the beginning.. but we all want this friendship to last humesha forever, so we have made a rule that whatever the situation, whatever the misunderstanding we have, we will solve it every day, we won't delay in clearing our misunderstanding that makes question our friendship..... and also we can beat the shit out of the person who is not in the correct track in an attempt to bring them back to their correct track..”

While listening this all the starflies had happy tears in all their eyes and a beautiful smile playing on their lips.......

They form the group hug and shouted starflies is humesha and forever......

Cavya was sad that they were not with Manan when he needed them the most but also happy to see their friends happy in their current lives......

D3 were ashamed of their actions and they were feeling guilty because they were the reason why Manan had to go through that phase. Manik lost faith in friendship because of them, and currently Manik had no feelings for them...

Was that entirely true...?

Sorry for the late updates.

Love
CathrineRajkumar