chapter 3

The only thing that runs across the minds of people present in the green room was Manik words, the room stayed in complete silence, his words were echoing in everyone's mind, were they hearing it right?

"I CHOOSE NANDHINI OVER FAB5"

Manik words were full of convection and anger, was not an easy choice and not that he would have to think twice over picking Nandhini but wasn't a choice that he thought he would be making, he never imagined that his so-called friends would make him choose, but his mind was already done and by the look on their faces it seems that they were not expecting this outcome.

Fab 3 didn't think that Manik would choose someone over them. because he was the one who always stood with them even when no one else did and also he was the one who saved them from nyonicka, but now they were questioning of what happens to him, for him to choose someone else over them, they were shocked to the core.

While the others were trying to understand what the hell happened to him,  cabir and navya were very happy to witness that at least Manik now would choose his happiness over others. Nandhhini’s eyes were glued to Manik because she couldn't understand why Manik would do this but in the corner of her heart, she couldn't stop herself from feeling very happy.

Manik pov:

I'm looking at everyone and I could see  them lost in their own thoughts, I don't think they understand my decision as I don't understand how or why they would force me to chose, and although I wouldn't want to be asked to choose like this, I was certain that I made the right choice, the only choice...her, I looked at her, and she was already looking back at me, Nandini was smiling, I could notice from the look of her sweet eyes that she was saddened by the situation but we both felt the same way about each other.

Fab 3 turned to cabir  "Why he is silent?” they questioned while observing Manik just standing in place gazing at Nandini ”Quietly ask Manik how can he do this to us?" they demanded from Cabir .

"Why should I ask him?" but instead of an answer, Cabir replied with another question, which caused to all of them looking at him in shock!!

”What are you saying?” Mukthi asks cabin.

”What you expect me to say then? Why should I ask him to not to choose Nandhini but us? You were the ones behaving selfishly! At every point of your life was Manik who lost everything to save you guys from everyone, and this is how you repay him!?” Cabir answers her idiotic question, and he then turns to Dhruv ”You are his buddy right? Then can't you see that his happiness lies in nandhini? He left nandhini too when he knew you had feelings for her, he hurt her for you, but you?! Just for your bloody inferiority complex left him and said he was the reason that you were not getting poone! Do you have a brain or you sold it for money?” Dhruv didn't answer him, instead, he looked down while hearing Cabir’s harsh words.

”Alya, why did you just said nandhini is the reason for the break up of your so-called relationship. Are you serious?  You are the only reason for it, you don't love him, you are only obsessed with his fame and money nothing else. And to hold in your hands you just send goons to harass nandhini because she was coming close to Manik. Are you even a girl?  I doubt it. Because no girl will do like that to another girl. You are proving again and again as Harshad's sister.” he told her, again he wasn't getting an answer, she just stood there with her head down showing nothing but embarrassment.

Then he turns to mukthi ”You considered Manik as your brother right? But you didn't fulfill your responsibility towards him, even though but he keeps fulfilling every responsibility towards you. And Nandhini? She cared for you, and she was the first one who supported you and also the main reason for your campaign, yet you made her responsible for every insecurity of yours.”

After Cabir was done, he finally turned to me, I wasn't sure of what he was going to tell me, would it be possible for him to blame me as everyone else did?

”For the first time in your life you decide to choose your happiness, I am happy for you,” he said embracing me into a hug.

I was grateful for having Cabir on my side, he stood by me and supported me on my choice, that only made me stronger in my decision, I faced fab 3 ”Once I chose you guys over her, with that choice I faced hell, but none of you were with me, you didn't seemed to care of how I was feeling, of how much I was losing with that choice, but this time  I can't hurt her again by choosing selfish people like you...and I won't!”