chapter 4

Manik's pov

            After letting them know  my decision of choosing nandhini over the fab3. I turned to cabir and I told him that fab 5 was over ”There is no fab 5 hereafter” , I could see that he was caught by surprise by the look in his eyes but he told me that he understood and that he would stand by my side no matter what, and that was already more than I could have asked for.

I faced everyone and broke the silence “I lead singer and founder of fab 5 is declaring fab 5 is broken official in both professional and personal life”.

           Fab 3 didn’t expect that I would choose nandhini over them and in the top of that, I was now breaking the band, but I did it because I felt that this was the correct decision, only Cabir and Navya were happy and supportive of my decision.

          Cabir told me that I took the better decision and he was also willing to join me, but I couldn't accept that so I refused because although nothing would make me happier than having him by my side, I couldn't be selfish, I knew fab3 at least needed him, he didn't wanted to accept my decision but I asked him to promise me not to break his contact with fab3 to which he reluctantly agreed...

           ”If we are destined to meet then we will surely meet in the future  and I promise you that I will make it happen,” I told him.

         "Okay I will be here, and I won't leave but you should fulfill your promise without failing …" I immediately nodded my head in agreement.

Later he hugged me and asked me to promise him that I wouldn't purposely hurt myself, and to take care of my own self, he also asked me to take care of nandhini,  to which I again promise him for that.

          Navya hugged Nandhini and ask her to take care of herself and her monster, which made Nandhini smile straight away while attempting to hide her tears. Nandhini reassured Navya that everything would be alright and told her to take care of her and her baby, they hugged and told their goodbyes, Navya then made her way towards me while Cabir walked towards to Nandhini.

            Navya asked me to take care of myself and of Nandhini, she was trying to stop crying but wasn't easy and she was making me emotional just by her teary eyes, along the way I've developed brotherly feelings for her, so this goodbye was definitely not easy for any of us, I embrace her highly in my arms and told her to take care of herself and her baby.

          Cabir hugged Nandhini and I could hear his caring words towards Nandhini ”I know you will take care of your monster very well, but behena but please take of yourself too...And don’t feel upset about anything that happened here,  because you are not at fault, the fault is on them who gave their own insecurities the priority instead of their own friendship, and completely forgot the friend who would give his own life to his friends for their happiness”.

           Listening to his supportive words Nandhini hugged him tightly and started crying, somehow Cabir managed to calm her down, he looked at me and Navya and asked us to join the hug to which we gladly accepted it.

           After some minutes of hugging and calming each other down, after the emotional moment with our amazing friends, was finally time for Nandhini and myself to leave forever the fab3. 

           I turned to fab3 and told them ”You will regret your decision and when you do I won’t be there with you guys...but anyway I wish you all the success you deserve in your life...”

Sorry for the late update..  Hope you guys like the update.. If not feel free to share your views....

Love
Cathrine