• 23 •

Now I look like a phsyco escaping the hospital. He had his phone on so it was easy for me to track the location, stupid of him.

"Taxi!" I yelled waving my hand

The driver had stopped the car for me, as I quickly got in rushing through my sentence.

"This place! Take me to this place please!" I said handing him my phone
"Na-nae, is something wrong?"
"Yes! Someone is getting killed so hurry!"

He remain silent, just driving off.

"Can you drive a little faster please" I panicked
"Nae"
____

"M'am there's a traffic you must be patient..."
"How?! How can I be patient when someone is getting killed right now!"

I knew exactly where it is from here, so I had took off without paying the driver. On these useless shoes I ran as fast as I could, even though I could feel pain on my back.

"You forgot to pay!" He yelled

I completely ignored him and disappeared in the huge field, and his voice vanished. I could see two small figures ahead of me, they stared deeply into each others eyes. As one of them pointed a gun to the other, I knew right away it was them. I was lucky I got in on time. I was not going to stand there and watch him pull that trigger, or try to stop him by words. His finger set gently on the trigger, I literally ran full speed to pushed his hand aside.

"Pull it" Jungkook said
"Hajima!"

*BANG!*

The bullet flew straight into the thin air, no one was hurt. The gun was laying on the ground behind him.

"Michesseyo?!" He yelled
"Yeul, I told you not to come here!" Jungkook scolded
"I don't care, I'm not letting anymore people die in the hand of my brother"
"Step back" Jimin sharply said
"No, not until you turn yourself in"
"Why would I do that?" He smirked
"You killed, you hurt, and am I wrong on this? That you had killed appa for your own greed?" I chuckled bitterly, as tears streamed down my cheeks
"Did I?" His grin got even more big
"So i'm not wrong... I see i'm right. Why!? Why did you kill appa?!" I yelled

He remain silent, only smiling at me his eyes was drawn to the gun next to him. Which had caught my attention too, my back ached like hell but I still manage to jumped for that gun.

"Give me the gun!" Jimin yelled

I didn't know how but I ended up with the gun, I took it and backed away from the both of them. Pointing it straight to my head.

"If you don't let Jungkook go i'll kill myself"
"Do it, you wouldn't dare" he argued
"Don't jinx it, I was shot from you before i'm not afraid to shoot myself"
"Yeul... Put the gun down..." Jungkook begged
"Ka!" I shouted
"Fine, i'll turn myself in. Just put the gun down don't do this to yourself dongsaeng"
"Dongsaeng?"
"Right! right! We're suppose to not know each other I know. Just put it down and no one will be hurt!" He yelled

I turned to look at Jungkook, he nodded and my heart soften. I slowly dropped the gun, and within seconds Jimin had snatched the gun away and point it straight back to Jungkook. My eyes widen, and now I know I should of never listen and just shoot myself. Jimin's finger was closer and closer to the trigger, Jungkook immediately jumped at him. Holding onto Jimin's hand, as he struggled to get rid of Jimin's grip on the gun.

"Put it down and no one will get hurt!" Jungkook yelled
"Shut the fuck up, you're the one I'm aiming for!" He yelled back

*BANG!*