• 32 •

Blur, that is all I see as I drove back home to prepare food for omma. Trying my hardest to wipe the tears away to have a normal vision, but no tears just kept pilling up on each other and soon escapes my eyes. I'm just so angry and yet so sad, his promises were all lies.

Reaching home, I literally shoved tissue papers up my face to suck away all the tears. I don't want omma asking about me, worrying about me now when she should be worrying about herself.

"Pabo, you're so dumb for crying. You already knew this day will come anyways" I mumbled to myself as I chuckled bitterly

I bit my chap lips, sniffing hard as I got out of the car with the groceries.
____

Pots and pans clinging as I tried to search for the right equipment to use. Quiet as possible I still tried, so that omma wouldn't wake up. My mind replayed the scene back there over and over again, keeping my off task. I shook my head and gently smacked my forehead.

"Pabo" I muttered, continuing to cook
____

"Omma... I'm back wake up and eat your porridge" I whispered

She didn't flinch, continuing to sleep in peace. I sighed, gently setting the bowl of warm porridge on the little table next to her bed, as I politely woke her up.

"Omma... Wake up"

Her eyes slightly fluttered opened, god she look so tired it worries me so much.  Tear literally rushed up her eyes as soon as she saw me, she hugged me tightly in her arms and I swear I was literally going to have a break down. But the me I am, I swallow all my worries and sadness back into my stomach and endure as I put someone else before myself.

"Tell me this is not a dream..." Omma cried softly
"Omma... It's not a dream. I'm really home, to take are of you now"
"You cruel girl, how could you leave omma alone here struggling"

I chuckled, tears also strolling down my cheeks.

"Omma... Mianhnae, jinjja" I cried tears of guiltiness mixed with tears of anger
___

"Omma..." I softly spoke, as I fed her
"Mm?" She hummed in replied
"I'm really thinking we should drop the company..."
"Ani, the company is the only memory I have of appa... The company was his life we could never drop it like that"
"Omma, it's only both of us left how could we taken care of it. I know it's appa's life but you see appa wants you to be healthy if he was still here, i'm for sure he'll want to drop the company as well for the sake of his wife" I explained
"... I don't know" she sighed
"I'll work for the both of us, I promise" I said
"... Why is my daughter over working herself?" She sadly said
"What do you mean omma?"
"I know Yeul... Seok told me"
"What are you talking about?"

She sighed staring at my stomach, I looked down to my stomach and looked back at her. I knew what she was saying now, I immediately became sad and bit my lips hard to prevent myself from crying.

"Why are you crying?" She asked concerned
"Jung- I mean he-" I cut myself off, trying to find the right words to say
"He?"
"He doesn't remember me... And he's going to marry Bae Seul soon" I spatted, breaking down completely
"He what?" She said in disbelief
"Omma I... How would I ever tell my child?"
"My poor daughter" she cried silently, hugging me tightly
"Why am I the only one saying goodbye alone....?"