• 35 •

"Joesonghabnimda..." She bowed down, leaving the room

I only sat there, crying in disbelief that I had really lost my child. The child I plan on taking care of myself, the child I want to hold in my arms to see smile and cry for me.

"Yeul..." Seok spoke

I ripped my gaze from my laps to Seok, I don't want anyone saying anything anymore. I've heard enough, I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her like a child, she hushed me stroking my hair. It's all true and not a dream, I had really lost my child.
____

JUNGKOOK

"Nothing... I'm just afraid"
"Of?"
"Losing you..."
"We made a promise... I'm never gonna leave you"
"But promises can be broken Jungkook? You don't know how hurt I am right now... I'm going crazy to the point i'm breaking down in front of you just because I'm afraid to lose you..." She cried softly, choking on sobs
"Why are you so afraid? When all this time I only had eyes for you... Never have I ever loved someone so much in my entire life..."

My eyes shot open, and dark cold thin air filled the room. It was all just a dream, why was she even in my dream?. Now, I start to wonder if all that stuff was real, if she was telling the truth. The digital clock from across the room, flashes red numbers 12:49am. My throat was dry as ever, I sighed getting up from bed as I made my way to the kitchen.

The lights flickered on, I rubbed my tired eyes and opened the cabinet that stored my pills. Taking a bottle of water from the fridge, staring at the pills for a second. I sighed, and threw the pills into the garbage. I don't need them anymore, it's no help for me. I teared the lid of the bottle water opened, as I finish the water in a couple of gulps. Sleepiness hit me again, I settle myself on the empty couch my phone rung and Bae Seul's name displayed on the screen.

"Yobseyo?" I answered, rubbing my temples
"You're not asleep yet?"
"Ani... I can't fall asleep"
"Wae-yo?"
"I just don't feel good right now..."
"Did you take your pills?"
"... Yeah" I lied
"Gurae, I have to go now bye I love you"
"I love you too" I replied, and the phone beeped once telling me the call ended

I had a massive headache, and nothing could help. Slowly I got up to make my way to my room, everything just got worst. Vision's, just a whole bunch of vision of that girl flashed through my head. Her smiles, cries and hugs in the vision it feels all too familiar. It's like something I desperately miss, it was awfully all too real.
____

MIN SOO YEUL

"Come on Yeul, you have to eat so omma doesn't worry about you" Seok begged

I sat on the bed arms crossed, as I shook my head and looked away. I am upset and want to have nothing to do with anyone at the moment. Seok sighed, as she walked to the other side to see my face clearly.

"Yeul, I know you lost your child and I know you're upset but you have to eat to stay healthy"

I huffed and looked at Seok with my blood shot white eyes.

"I rather die than let my child die, but no I survived instead i'm such a horrible mother"
"Yeul, you're not a horrible mother. I know it's hard to accept the fact but you have to accept it... Now please eat hm?" She said, begging me with her sad eyes
"... Fine, i'll eat"
____

JUNGKOOK

I woke up to only find that I was sleeping on the hard wooden floor the whole night.

"Yeul... No I mean Seul"

Wait a minute, Yeul... Isn't she the girl I truly love? Was she the one I have been waiting for all this time instead of Seul?. My mind was driving me crazy, I can't help but just want to know more about her. Why does she seem like she is something, someone important in my life. I snatched the car keys from the counter, and dashed outside into my car.
____

"Mr. Jungkook, what are you here for?" My doctor asked
"I'm... I mean I want to know... Know uh..." I stopped for a second thinking
"5 months ago! What had happen to me 5 months ago?!"
"Are you talking about the car crash you got in?" He furrowed his brows
"Car crash? Did I really get into one? How come I can't remember?"
"You have amnesia... I was payed to never tell you this, but I'm afraid I can't do that as a doctor to my patients"
"I what? I have amn-amnesia?" I stuttered looking at him in disbelief
"Are you perhaps, curious of something?"
"I, there's this one girl that would act as my girlfriend or something. But I just can't remember a thing about her. It wasn't until yesterday night I realized she seemed like she was someone special in my life... I'm curious about her"
"Do you remember her name?"
"Yeul? That's all I remember I can't remember her full name"
"Yeul...? Uh-" he stopped talking and looked at me like he was ready to tell me something
"Are you talking about Min Soo Yeul?"
"Yes! Yes her!"
"... My guess is that on the ride you were thinking about her too much, she had gotten removed from your memories when you got in the car crash that has caused you to not remember a thing about her."
"... Was she... Perhaps pregnant?" I muttered

He stopped whatever he was doing and stared at me for a split second, I was left dumbfounded curious of what he's about to spat out.

"You must of not heard... She got a miscarriage..."
"Wha-what?"