• 31 •

I have reached here... It gives me such a sad feeling. I'm so down for some reason, and of course nervous. All I want at the moment, is his pair of arms wrapped around me giving me comfort.
_____

I got a phone call this morning from Seok that omma is sick, I can't stay here any longer I must go back and take care of her like a daughter would. It has only been 5 months since I left, but that well do right? I should return back into omma's arms into Jungkook's. It was quite difficult at times, carrying a baby in my stomach for 5 months without Jungkook even knowing?, what if he haven't waited for me. surprisingly I never contacted Jungkook at all. Having this lingering feeling that everything will turn down hill once I reach there. It's still early in the morning and no one wants to get up, I yawned getting up from bed ready to return back to Seoul in a couple of hours.
____

Throughout the whole plane ride, I became very tired and had to use the restroom often. It was a pain, finally setting foot on Seoul I was thinking of surprising Jungkook, but instead I needed to go to omma first. I didn't tell anyone other than Seok that i'm returning, so there was no rides. So it ended up with me taking a cab.

"Omma...? I'm home..." I said quietly

Nothing but silence answered me, I wasn't worried or anything cause the house was warm instead of cold. So I knew she was just okay, I sighed leaving my luggage in the living as I made my way to omma's bedroom. The door slightly creaked open and there she slept peacefully on the bed. A warm smile spread my lips, being quiet as possible so I wouldn't interrupt her sleep. She wasn't burning up as much, indeed she was warm and pale. She looked so much skinner now, in which she probably put herself in deep stress while I was gone and oppa Jimin was still... You know.

"Omma... I'll be back with porridge hold on a little bit arasso?" I smiled, walking back out

The fridge was empty and so was all the  drawers and all. Taking the keys from the counter and my wallet, as I headed out to the nearest store that had food. It wasn't until I was on my way back home, when I notice someone that looked exactly like Jungkook. I threw all the groceries in the car, rushing back out.

"Jungkook-ah!"

Surprisingly he turned around to look at me, it was him, it was the Jungkook I last saw since 5 months ago. I smiled brightly, running over to him to give him an embrace. He pushed me off quickly and frowned.

"Who are you?" He said coldly
"Hm? I'm Yeul... Do you not remember?"
"No, there is no Yeul ever in my life, the only girl I look at is Bae Seul mianhnae. You must've mistaken me as someone else" he glared
"Jungkook... I'm Yeul, the one you promised you'll wait for"
"I'm sorry what? I haven't promised anyone other than Seul. I'm going to marry her soon so please step aside and don't try to ruin my relationship"
"Jungkook..."
"Jungkook-ah! Kaja!" A female voice approached
"Mm, kaja" he smiled, brushing her hair behind her ear
"Komawo" she smiled shyly

He left me dumbfounded, as only tears willed up my eyes. Has he really forgotten? or is he acting like he didn't know me?. Why did he break the promise? And mostly importantly why did he make me have hope in us...

A/N~
Heyyy, what do you think I should do, should I write a book of imagines?

I also want to thank you all for reading my trashy book, LOL. ❤️