chapter 10

Guys im so soo sorry . i did not update because i was on my vacations . but here is yourbupdate and thank you so much forr all the votes and reads. Dont forget to comment and vote. Love you guys 💕💖💞

I took a deep breath as I looked at our living room. It was a big mess.

Paper planes made by zahir and fred were all around, amina and dave were having a pillow fight, George was cheering amina, the carpet was half-folded, bits of cookies on the carpet again done by zahir and fred, sam and azim were arguing about something stupid and i was standing in the middle of the room.

" STOP!!!!!!!"I yelled at the top of my lungs. The whole room went silent and everybody froze. All the eyes looked at me with blank expressions.
I sighed.

"Samiha and zahir- wipe away all the bits and planes and tidy the carpet, amina- order 7 pizzas and Some drinks and anything else you  want, fred and george- the seating arrangent is up to you, i'll gather all the blankets and pillows." I ordered.

"And what about me?" Dave asked.

" You.....set amina's laptop for the movie."

"And me?" Azim asked.

"You select the movie. And it better be a comedy movie."

"Alright guys, lets get to work!" I clasped my hands together.

················
"Okay, so movies or game?"sam asked everyone,Her eyes lightened up. She was excited and cheerful unlike me. Thats because, after all, its going to be me and amina to clean up in the end.

"Gameth!" Fred shouted.

"Lets play truth or lie!"george.

"Its truth or dare. And no. We are not playing any typical games." Amina stated rudely.        "First, we are praying then we are watching comedy  movies,then we are eating dinner then pillow fight then goodnight. Boys in hasna's room and girls in my room."

Fred pouted " But that ith noth fair!"

"Everything is fair and love and war" amina said.

" Can we play games? Please pretty please" george pouted.

"Not falling for that!"amina chirped  from the kitchen.

"We have to pray Isha."i reminded azim.

"Yeah. Lets make wudu."

…………

We prayed Isha and much to my surprise dave prayed too. Azim leaded the prayer and fred and george were watching us curiously all along.

"You all pray different than us."george said.

Zahir nodded and sat down on the sofa.

Zahir's POV

" What movie are we watching? I think it was azim's job to select it , right?" I asked.

"Yes. We are going to watch 'the mirror' tonight." Azim replied

"Firstly, i said no horror movies and secondly, fred and george are five. They'll get scared!" hasna said.

"Just kidding. We are watching-the minions" azim said.

"I think I...I think I feel sick." Hasna said stumbling.

"Woah! there, let me check your temperature" amina said helping her to her room.

We all waited for amina to come out and soon she did.
"She's not coming. She needs some sleep. She's tired."she explained.

"But-"george frowned

" she has been working extra today. There were a lot of patients she said. Its fine. Come on lets watch the movie."amina kicked Fred's football away and we all sat down.

I was in the middle of george and azim on the couch. Dave was sitting with fred on the floor and sam and amina cuddled on the sofa on the left.

"This is a baby movie.." Dave whined.

"Well, you still are a baby."azim snorted.

"Shush! azim shut up and watch the movie" amina scolded.

We finished the movie and it was funny but not too much.
Azim yawned and walked to hasna's room. Thats where the boys were sleeping.

Fred was awake and followed azim to hasna's room. Dave picked up george and then Blowed aur out of his cheeks. Amina and sam stood up,Dusted their abaya and went to amina's room where hasna was sleeping. Amina came out again and as i was about to go to the boys room,she dropped a pillow and a blanked on the couch,yawned and then turned around.

"Wait, i have to sleep here?"i asked.

"Oh yes. Hasna's room will explode if too many are tossed."she said and left.

I frowned. Anyways im too sleepy to argue. I took the blanket and plopped on the couch. And before i knew my heavy eyelids Sealed and i dozed to dreamland.