Idea

I spent a lot of time with Jace once I met him. It had only been a few days, but I really enjoyed spending time with him, and talking to him.

Everyone I've met, has been pretty nice. We've kind of made a little group. We tend to hang out in Jupiter, Jace, and my room. We usually sit in a circle on the floor and just hang out.

"So it's really nice that this place is here, but don't you think it's getting a little crowded?" Kat asked.

"I guess, but it's not like we have anywhere else to go. That's why we're here." Jupiter replied.

"Don't you think there should be somewhere for us to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, but there isn't." Lara said.

"There could be." Jace said, from next to me. I could tell he knew what I was getting at.

"What are you talking about?" Leo asked.

"What if there was an actual center for LGBT youth that's been kicked out?" I asked.

"But there isn't." Jupiter replied.

"But why couldn't there be?" Jace asked.

"I'm confused." Jupiter stated.

"We could make one ourselves, get a building and set it up with bedrooms and different rooms for meetings." I suggested.

"I don't know, how would we do something like that?" Jupiter asked.

"Yeah, buildings and all that cost money." River added.

"We could get help, ask someone to sponsor us." I offered, hoping they would start accepting the idea.

"I think it's a great idea, but I don't how you'll get that."

"I think I can." I said, assuringly.

"If you can get someone to give us the money, then I'll definitely help." Jupiter said.

"Me too." River added."

"Me too." Leo said, then Lara, and Kat.

"Great." I said, excitedly.

"I'll help you get the money." Jace said, and I looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks." I said awkwardly.

"Yep, I was thinking the same thing; I think it's a great idea."

"I'll be back in a little bit, I'm going to get some air." I said, as I got up and left to go outside.

When I got outside, I grabbed my hair and ran my hands through it as I walked around. I sighed, as I put my hands back down by my waist.

What's happening?

Why do I feel this way?

Why do I get these butterflies in my stomach?

Do I like him?

I can't like him, why would I like him?

Jace, what have you done to me?

Thoughts ran through my mind, and my face was getting hot and I knew I was turning red. I was hyperventilating, and I needed to calm down. I knew I was completely freaking out about my feelings for Jace. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I spun around to see Jace.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Umm, nothing."

"You sure?"

"No, but I'm ok."

"Are you really ok?"

"Maybe."

"I don't want to make you tell me."

"Thank you."

"you want to go back in?" He asked.

"Sure." I said, and we started waking in, and went back upstairs.

"You're back, we weren't sure what happened to you." Jupiter joked."

"Ha." I dazed and halfheartedly laughed.

I sat there, dazed until I realized everyone had left except Jace who was trying to get my attention.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah."

"It's just that everyone left a couple minutes ago, and you're still sitting here, plus you've been in a daze ever since you came back."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry, I just want to know what's going on with you."

"I'll be ok."

"Ok, but I'm going to keep asking occasionally; to make sure you're ok."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

We sat in silence for a couple minutes after that, and then he got up and walked out; leaving me with my thoughts.