Chapter 13

The interior was absolutely gorgeous with high ceilings and nice wooden floors. As I kept walking I was meant with the living room that was massive with nice plush sofas and a mahogany table in the center. The flat screen was hanging from the wall and the whole place was surreal. Their was a set of spiral stairs and a huge glass chandelier in the center of the ceiling. From what I could see this place was anyone's dream home and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"You live here" I exclaim one again flabbergasted at my surroundings.

"No the tooth fairy lives here. I merely check in every once in a while" he retorts sarcastically and I can't help but giggle at his response.

"Damn Stone, didn't know you had sass" I reply, arms crossed as if I were assessing him.

"What can I say mia cara, it's all apart of the charm" he says adding a wink at the end. Shaking my head I continue to explore further into his home and as I'm lost in my amazement I feel something lick my ankle. I scream and jolt away looking down to see a puppy. My expression immediately melts and I squat down to pet him.

"You didn't tell me you had a dog" I exclaim gushing at how cute the little fur ball was. He climbs into my lap and my heart warms again as he makes himself comfortable. I continue to coo and pet the pup completely ignoring Ivan.

"If I'd known you were this into dogs, I would've brought it up ages ago" he replies with a small smile. I look and give him an award winning smile but focus my attention back to the pup. He stands up in my lap to gaze into my eyes in confusion before licking my face in acceptance. Giggling I wipe his slobber away and pick him up before standing up myself.

"What's this cuties name Stone" I ask referring to him by his last name.

"His names Marley" he answers walking towards me to engulf us into his embrace. I lean into his chest and look up at him to see him looking at me with such happiness. I put the dog down and stand on my tippy toes needing to feel his lips on my own. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss but I pull away quickly.

He growls in protest before turning us around and pushing me up against the nearest wall. He continues to assault my lips with his in a heated way causing heat to travel around my body. I lift my arms up to run my fingers through his gorgeous locks of hair slightly tugging. He groans before gliding his hands down the length of my body before they teasingly rested on my bum. He gives it a firm squeeze to which I gasp in pleasure and he uses this to slide his tongue into my mouth starting a war between us. We fight for dominance but he wins and we keep kissing heatedly. My need for him increases and I hesitantly put my hand under his shirt and I graze my nails against his toned skin causing him to moan loudly. He breaks the kiss looking at me with such hunger and need that I gasp in shock.

"Mia cara, I can't control myself if you keep doing that" he whispers strained and then I remember my hand still feeling his abs under his shirt. I blush and look down but he uses his hand to tilt my head up so I was looking straight into his eyes.

"Non nascondermi il tuo bel viso da me la mia cara" he whispers to me in Italian and I had to squeeze my legs together to suppress the heat.
(Don't ever hide your face from me)

"Me haces caliente y mojada" I respond sexily in Spanish knowing he wouldn't know what I meant.
(You make me hot and bothered)

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my life" he whispers huskily leaning his forehead against mine. "What did you say" he adds confused and I blush before breaking from his embrace to go to the kitchen. He follows me still questioning what I said but to no avail because I ignore him.

"I'm thirsty" I whine to him needing something to quench my thirst. He looks at me mischievously with a wink before walking to his fridge and opening it. I process what I said and shake my head with a chuckle.