Chapter 21

Warning: There is a steamy scene in this chapter but if you're too young, you can skip it until you see the **. Enjoy the chapter;)

Staying true to his words, Ivan arrived within ten minutes. I wiped my tear stained cheeks before opening the door to come face to face with Ivan. His worried expression changes to one of pain as he steps in and immediately engulfs me in a hug.

"Mia cara why are you so upset" he asks picking me up and carrying me to the living room. He takes a seat in the couch and adjusts me onto his lap so that I was facing him.

"Seeing her all over you made me realize you could leave me at any given moment" I reply ashamed at how much I was overreacting. His colossal hands rest on each side of my face as he looks at me determined.

"Listen to me Amelia, I will never leave you nor do I ever want to" he proclaims sincerely making yet another tear caress my cheek.

"Why wouldn't you, I mean everyone else has" I snap before realizing what I said. I watch as his expression changes to understanding and I wait for his response.

"You're afraid of losing people you care about" he says once he puts everything together. I nod reluctantly and he pulls me into a passionate kiss. Our lips move in sync for a few moments before I pulls away.

"All my life I've had to deal with people I care about leaving me. Anytime something got too complicated or too bland for them they'd just pack their bags and abandon me to fix it. Sierra's been the only one their to get me back on my feet and smiling again. With you I actually feel like the old me who didn't have a care in the world and had the biggest heart. I guess I'm just afraid of you leaving once you realize how broken I really am" I confess to him looking into his eyes. I watch as his eyes darken slightly and his grip on my hips tighten.

"No matter how broken you may think you are, all I see is a genuine hearted woman who's too kind for her own good and so beautiful it hurts me to look away. You've given purpose to my otherwise boring life. You are my angel and my heart beats for you alone. Mia cara you are stronger than you think, you just have to believe in it" he tells me, every word laced with truth and sincerity. He leans in to kiss me on the forehead before saying the three words that I've been waiting for.

"Mia cara, I love you" Ivan whispers and I grin from ear to ear at his declaration.

"I love you too corazon" I tell him genuinely and I watch as his eyes light up in happiness.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that" he tells me gleefully before capturing my lips in yet another kiss. The kiss begins to get heated as he runs his tongue across my bottom lip and I moan while granting him access. We continue to kiss as he lays me down on the couch while getting on top of me. I bring my hands up to grip his hair, tugging slightly eliciting a growl that goes straight to my core. He pulls away and I whimper at the loss of contact.

"Mia cara, we have to stop or I won't be able to restrain myself" he tells me strained and I lift myself up to grind into his pelvis slowly.

"Who said I wanted you to stop" I question seductively and he curses before getting off me to throw me over his shoulder. He carries me up the stairs as I laugh at his eagerness. We get into my room and he throws me on the plush bed before getting on top of me yet again.

"Are you sure about this love" he asks me and I nod hungrily knowing fully well that he didn't want to stop.

**
"Make me yours corazon" I reply in a lower voice making me sound breathy. His eyes darken even more before he rips my dress off my body, leaving me in only my undergarments. He wanders my body with his eyes for a few minutes before lowering himself to my lips. Our lips move together aggressively as his hands roam over my body. He reaches behind me to unclasp my bra and flings it to the side before kissing me again.