The happily ever after i thought ...

Well I'm sorry I haven't published in a long time stuff has been going on so much for me and those stories about my bestfriend came to a horrible incident I thought we were going to have a happily ever after as I left off we were best friends 2 months later we got together we were perfectly fine and until February 5th his best uncle passed away (p.s: his ex girl was close to his family like super close) so when the funeral happened guess who was there , NOT ME but she was of course she wanted to be apart of everything so she would do anything to see him again obvio but after that happened we got into a huge argument after the funeral happened and it was about her then the next day after that argument I knew what was going on but I wanted to see if he was a grown man enough to own up to his mistakes and he never did he ignored me for 2 days until I look at her profile and it said 2/24/16 and it said his name on it and we basically never broke up but he lied to me and cheated but he has been lying to me from the start and I let it slide I should have knew but before this drama we were having the most best 6 months of our lives because we were bestfriends for a year 😭 it makes me sad till this day because of all the memories that we had and all the dumb conversations we had but that I will never take for granted and now that he's back with his ex I wish him nothing but the best and to never come back ever when she breaks his heart like she has been doing for 4 years I warned him but that's what he wants to spend with the rest of his life and now it's time for me to let go and be happy much love from me to him ... "we're now strangers with beautiful memories"