Red eyes...

Ciels POV
I've been sat in my bed, not being bothered to even move or get up to eat. Then again, I haven't eaten anything in a day or 2. I felt the need for something sweet. I rang the bell on the side of my bed and almost instantly Sebastian was in the door way.
"You called my young lord?" He bowed and put his hand to his chest before wondering over to the side of my bed and picking up an eye patch and placing it over my eye.

"Sebastian what the bloody hell are you doing?!" At that moment May-rin, Bardroy and Finnie all come rushing in as if on que. "MASTER?!?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?!" May-rin shouted, her English accent thick. I nodded at her. I turned back to Sebastian. My eye was covered up and I was still in his arms.
"PUT ME DOOOOOWN!" I screamed at Sebastian. Stupid butler.
"I-I'm sorry my lord. You haven't been out your room for days and you haven't eaten or been outside. There is the outing to London in two days so you will have to become active some way or another."
I sighed in defeat and went weak in his arms. My muscles couldn't take the strain to move so much. My fault I guess.
"Sebastian? I'm hungry. Please get me something sweet."
He looked surprised and nodded.

He ran a bath for me, and left the room. I undressed and got in the hot water. There were some bath salts on the side. There was a note; "My young lord, your muscles probably ache so here are some bath salts. They help you relax. I shall be back in half an hour to get you out and dressed. I'm making a strawberry parfe. I hope you enjoy it.
Sebastian~" I opened the pot and they went everywhere. Ugh... they smelled amazing though. I tipped the rest in the bath and lay down. I began wondering about this Earl Trancy...If he wanted me personally to guide him he probably had the intention of killing me.

I felt my skin and it had pruned. I wasn't sure how long I had been in the bath but I wasn't going to stay any longer. I stood up and grabbed a towel, Wrapped it around my waist and made haste to my room before I bumped into someone. I got to my room and shut the door behind me. Sebastian wasn't in the room so I decided I was to be a bit independent today. I picked out an outfit, the main colour as blue. I finally got my shoes on and tried to tie them. I remembered how Sebastian does it and did it myself. I stood up and turned around to be faced by a smiling Sebastian.
"Oh my lord, you did this yourself?" He said in a sarcastic voice.
"Yes Sebastian I did. Now, have you taken care of my food?' His smirk dropped and he shook his head.
"Why the heavens not?!" I raised my voice. He motioned him to follow me. I did as said and followed him down the long hallways.

I began to hear shouting and knew that it had something to do with the servants. I sped up and got to the ki- Well it wasn't really a kitchen anymore. There were massive holes in the wall and everything that was there was now either blown or burned to smytherines.
"WHAT IN THE DEVILS NAME IS GOING ON HERE?!" Mey-rin, finny and bardroy all turned to me. Eyes red as blood. They began to walk toward me. They were mumbling something. I wasn't sure what. I noticed a man in the forest. He had black raven hair and golden eyes and looked as if he was controlling them. I looked back at the brainwashed few and decided I had no choice.
"Sebastian I order you to kill the servants."
"Is that all young lord?" I nodded. It was a sad end to them all. They had been loyal. The worst part is that who else were we to hire. I could ask Sebastian if he knew anyone... 

I snapped out of my daze to golden cutlery flying toward me. I jumped out of the way at the last moment to be met with those golden eyes once again.
"Hello, Ciel..." he looked at me with a face of sincerity. I saw Sebastian coming over, covered in the blood of the servants. I stepped back away from the man. I looked back over at Sebastian, then to the man. But he was gone. I saw a small spider crawling across the floor past Sebastian, and into the forest.
"My lord, they are dead. Whatever will we do without them?" The same question pondered about my mind.
"Hmm try and find others. We will need them as soon as possible. Try to find some of whom are easier to hide for their abilities. Thank you. You are dismissed." I nodded at Sebastian's direction to find him already gone. I smiled to myself before going back up to the drawing room.

I sat at my desk. There, lay a small envelope. It wasn't a seal from the queen. I opened it quickly to find a small letter.

Hello,
I, Earl Trancy request to see you on the day of the feast. I do not live near London at all and seeing such a loyal guard dog to bid to their queen has got me asking if I could have you for me as a guide. I do hope you accept. I look forward to seeing you Ciel...I've always wondered what you were like. Don't forget, secrets don't always stay the way they are.

Yours sincerely,

Alois Trancy~

I stared at the letter before throwing it to the side of my desk. "Don't forget secrets don't always stay that way..." I wondered about what that meant. I went back downstairs to the NOW ridden kitchen and saw a small arm poking from the rubble. I went over to it and pulled it out. I dropped it in shock. I felt sick to my stomach. Tanaka...you served well...

I threw up all over the rubble. I felt dizzy. I felt my knees buckle and fell over. I looked up to see Sebastian looking over me and several other voices. He put his hand over my mouth and I slowly faded out of consciousness...

Idk where I'm going with this. I have a few ideas and there will be new characters of my own and also they are based of of my closest friends so yea I hope they read this cus I'm proud of this :)
Thanks for reading?