The meet up

Ciel's POV

I sat up sweating.

I need to go to Alois.

I raced out my room to the front door, then realised all I was wearing...was a gown... I ran back upstairs and put on my best clothes (picture above) and went back downstairs. Sebastian was at the front door with a confused look on his face.
"Young lord, may I ask why you are up on your own and about to leave?"
"I need to go to Al- I mean to the queens festival right?"
"Ah yes. Let us leave then. The carriage is already prepared."
I stepped out into the warm breeze of the air and walked over to the door of the vehicle and got in without Sebastian's help. He's quite surprised with the amount of independence I have made use of but, better to do it now than when I'm twenty.

@time skip cus why the fuck not eh?@

We arrived at the central of London where the festival was to be held and then taken over to the queens palace. I looked all over for Alois but couldn't find him any where.........

Alois's POV

I woke up, sweating.

I need to see Ciel.

I already was wearing what I needed to so I legged it(ran) down the stairs to fall into the hands of my butler, Claude.
"Your highness, what ever are you doing?"
"We need to go! NOW!" I shouted in his face.
"To where exactly?"
"TO CIEL FOR THE GUIDE!" I though about what I just shouted and went red. Ciel was hawt no lie, but he is probably still engaged to that... Ozzie? Izzie? Lizzie? I couldn't think of it even if my life depended on it...
"Oh yes. I suspect your exited?" I nodded quickly and ran to the carriage outside. It was a dark oak with purple and green swirls going across the base, the door a bright silver and the seats crimson velvet and comfy.

(You guessed shit! {I should correct that but I'm laughing to hard to actually type properly} it's a time skiiiiip!!!)

Ciels pov

I still couldn't find Alois, i had searched every where in panic. Me and Sebastian made our way back to the central square of London and sat down on a bench. A large carriage pulled up beside the bench, deep purple and pine green. A blonde boy stepped out.

Alois.

I felt my collar grow stiff and sweat began trickling down my neck. I felt Sebastian's hand rest on my shoulder.
"My lord? Are you certain you should be out and about?" I shrugged his hand off and slowly made my way towards Alois. He hadn't noticed me. I coughed and got his attention.
"Alois, is it? I'm Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive." His breath hitched as I held out my hand. He cautiously shook it and brought his hand back to his side.

Somebody appeared behind Alois. Sebastian flinched and glared at the other man.
"Where to first?" I asked. Alois' eyes lit up and pointed over to a little stall, small plushies littered the wooden display table. There were small blue bunnies, even smaller blonde bears and more. I rolled my eyes childishly and nodded. "Alright, lets go then. I'll race you?" He smirked, tapped my nose and then ran off. "Cheater!" I felt myself laugh as I sprinted towards him, catching up quickly. The heels on my shoes began aching. My speed decreased as I felt my breath shorten.

I stopped and collapsed. My lungs tightened and my eyes blurred. I heard people crowd around me. Then a scream, then another. Alois came rushing over and slid onto his knees.
"Oh, bugger! C-Ciel? Claude, stand off." He sounded urgent and moderately pissed off. My vision regained and I started breathing heavier. Alois' hand slid underneath my back and pushed on my spine, it was surprisingly satisfying. I sat up and looked at Alois. A smile grew on my face and his cheeks burned red. I realised why and felt mine do the same. The crowd backed off and walked along their own business. One little girl stood there, staring at me. Her eyes flashed and a person walked past her. When they moved she was gone. I blinked and concluded it was my asthma.

I stood up and brushed my legs off. Sebastian was in the corner of my eye, now glaring at Alois. He stood up and grabbed my hand.
"Where to?" He giggled and looked about his surroundings. "Londons a pretty boring place once you get used to it, ennit?" His eyes caught the plushies being put into a cart. "Aww, I really wanted one!" I felt my heart pound as he kept staring, sadness filled his eyes.
"Stay here." I let go of his hand and speed-walked over to the stall.

The marketsman turned and saw me. His eyes widened and he straightened his cap.
"Mi' lord." He was anxious.
"No need for proper introductions, I would like one of the blonde bears and one of the blue bunnies. If you would?" He grabbed two and set them on the table.
"That would be 20 shillings please Mi' lord." I clicked my fingers and Sebastian handed me the money.
"Here we are. Pleasure, sir." I walked away with the two plushies in hand, ready given. I tapped Alois' shoulder and held the blue bunny in front of him. He squealed and hugged it, he looked happy. Sebastian and Claude were having a glare off as Alois' messed around with the plush. The bells rang 12:00am, everyone quieted down until they stopped, then everyone else began talking again.

Sebastian ushered me towards the palace, Alois trying to catch up.

IM SO SORRY I HAVN'T UPDATED IN LIEK A YEAR. well that's what it feels like anyway. On that note I'm ending the chapter. I know I'm a sucky author you can tell me as many times as you wish. :/
K bye