twenty

PLEASE READ--- A/N: REAL gif of Harry styles saying "your pretty" to a fan, then saying "yeah" after that. That fan, has won in life and I'm going to pretend that fan is Ariana aka Ramona, or whoever you may imagine Ramona as, in the story so bare with me guyths. :))
----
Ramona
Today's the day, One direction here I come. I still don't know what the hell to wear, and I'm freaking panicking. The concert starts in 4 hours and it takes me 2 hours to get ready, literally. Depends on the situation but this situation is worth taking time for. It's currently 12:10 and I'm in my bathroom shaving my freaking hairy legs. Hehe or should I say "Harry" legs. I'm so stupid.

"So smooth." I moan in delight as I rub my legs up and down the water. Ahh..

--
"Guess who smells hella good." I say as I dry my hair with my towel and wrapping it around to keep my hair out of my face.

I rub lotion on my body and do my regular things I do when I get ready.

I don't want to try to hard, and I never really try hard cause I'm that kind of person.. heh. So I'm just putting on tinted Chapstick and eyeliner, I don't really need any makeup..

--
"Perfect." I look into the mirror and twirl around in my outfit, smiling.

how she looks like:

"This is good enough

"This is good enough." I check the time and my eyes widen, "it's 2.." The concert starts at 4.

I walk to my car, and sigh as I enter it. "I'm so nervous."

I pulled the tickets out of my bag and looked at it one more time, "front row seats and VIP pass." I wonder, is this worth it?

I shake my head in a stressful way and start the car, driving to the concert. I should be happy, yet I feel so doubtful and irritated.

I turn on the radio and guess what was playing? Oh I don't know one direction. I turn it off once Harrys solo comes on, why? I'm not sure.
---
I walk to the front row seats of the concert and I check the time, it was currently 3:55 meaning the concert starts in 5 minutes. I stare down at my fiddling fingers wondering what'll happen when I meet them after the show, or what if they notice me during the show? Curse my curious mind.

The seats were packed and I finally see them on the stage, Louis was holding his mic and setting up his ear piece, Niall was putting on his guitar, Liam was singing some sort of song as he was setting up his mic, Zayn was talking to Louis making jokes and laughter, while Harry was no where to be seen.

It was now 3:59, Harry was still not here. All I saw was a handkerchief that has fallen on to the ground.

"Love, can you get that for me please?" My eyes dart up and I see Louis getting his hand out for me to put the handkerchief in. His eyes widen once he sees my face and as I hand him the handkerchief. He clears his throat and smiles, "thank you beautiful, or Ramona."

I was about to speak wondering how he knew my name but he walked away instead as all left me with was a surprise and a question. How the hell does he know my name?

"GOOD AFTERNOON!" Liam screams to the mic, and all the 4 boys come running up to the stage. Still no sign of Harry.

"WHATS UP LONDON! SORRY IM LATE!" That's when Harry has finally popped into the picture. My heart starts beating fast and i felt like throwing up. Louis kept giving me some worried glances and I was just very confused. Like very.

--
Louis

"Love, can you get that for me please?" I dropped my handkerchief and the girl gladly picked it up for me, she lifted her head towards me and smiled, my eyes widened and it was her, Ramona. Harrys dream girl. Oh shiiiiiizzzzzz.

I tried to keep it cool so.." Thank You beautiful, or Ramona." I responded after walking away cool leaving her with a surprise and a wink.

The show has started and Ramona noticed that I've been giving her worried glances here and there, she's been looking at Harry a lot too..

"Harry.."

"Yah? You got any signs of Ramona?" Harry looks at me happily

"Yes.. She's right there." I point to Ramona and she noticed, her eyes widen but blushes a little bit which causes me to smile.

"Where? I don't see her?.."

"Ugh nevermind!" I roll my eyes and grab Harrys mic, "hey!" He shouts as I continue holding his mic and running towards Ramona, as for Ramona, she looked confused.

"Here!" I drop the mic in Ramona's hand and she quickly grabbed it, good thing no fans noticed or else she'd be scrambled eggs.

--
Harry
I watch as Louis drops my mic to a fan, I groan at his stupid little jokes and walk towards the fan as Louis gives me a wink, I roll my eyes and was about to ask the fan to give it back until Liam cuts me off.

"THIS NEXT SONG IS LITTLE THINGS!" Perfect, i usually sit wear im standing right now which is in front of the front row seats as we sing little things.

I look back at the fan who was looking at me this whole time, never leaving her eyes on me, with the mic in her hands and her mouth slightly opened. She blinks and snaps out of it and smiles.

"T-this must be yours." She hands me the mic but i stay still, Ramona. She's here.

"Thank you love." I grab the mic out of her hands and sit down, It was my turn to sing so I sang as I continue staring at Ramona who was now blushing, as I smile cheekily at her.

Niall was now singing and I took this interruption to talk to her.

"Your pretty.." I say, now I'm blushing.

"Me?" She asks pointing to herself.

"Yeah." I nod, continuing to smile as she smiles back with her teeth, Gosh her smile is so beautiful.
--
Ramona
Harry thinks I'm pretty.