twenty one

Ramona
I was almost next in line to meet them.. Oh my freaking balls this is literally happening.

"H-hi!" I smile taking my hand out in front of Louis who just smirked at me, he slapped my hand off and hugged me instead which I gladly indulged in, he smells like freaking vanilla.

"Love, why you shaking my hand?" He says letting go chuckling.

"I-I don't know.. Nervous I guess, a-and how do you know my name?"

"Y-you mean Ramona?" He shoves some hair away from my face, and I blush at his actions. "Oh I don't know ask this curly head." Louis drags me towards Harry, not giving me a chance to hug Liam, zayn, and Niall. It was okay since I was the last fan here.. Everyone left. Literally.. So I could probably stay long

"U-uh hi, Harry." I clear my throat as he gives me the smile he gave me earlier in the stage, calling me pretty. I still couldn't believe that happened.

"Hi pretty. Ramona right?"

"Yah.. How did you know?.."

"Louis and I have seen you before right? As those stupid paps pushed you away. Didn't you have.. Red hair that time?" He chuckles and I cringe, ehh. That was my awkward stage and oh my goodness..my hideous braids and pink little mountains on my face I just uhh..

"You remembered!.. " my eyes widen as I stay still in my spot.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks

"I don't know, there's a billion of fans out there I didn't think you'd remember me."

"Sure there are a billion fans out there, but there's only one of you." He taps my nose. "And you, Ramona caught my eye." I smile at this and so do the rest of the boys who are awing us.

"Kiss her already." Niall screams.

"You know how to kiss right? You just smash your li-" zayn gets cut off by Liam who hits his manhood.

Liam smiles at me and continues to look at us, "go on.."

"As I was saying, Ramona. Last week, I've actually had a dream about you. It was were we met by--"

"Texting." I cut of Harry.

"Y-yah.. How do you know?"

"Did we start Facetiming and then you took me to a fair?.." I question him putting some hair behind my ear.

"Yes.. Yes!"

"And then that sad traumatizing moment when I said I was all alone?.. Saying you'd take me on tour."

"Yes.. Wait.. Ramona how do you know? Don't tell me we dreamed the same dream.."

"I-I'm guessing we did.." My smile was bigger than Mount Everest. His dreams were also my dreams.. Huh. Weird

"Woah.. Mind blown." Louis comes up to us and grabs each of our shoulders and pats it, he sighs pushing Harry and I closer to each other.

"I really like your smile.." He pokes my left dimple.

" He pokes my left dimple

(Lol I had too sorry)

"I Like yours too." I poke his dimple which was on his left cheek as well.

" I poke his dimple which was on his left cheek as well

( lol sorry, I had to again..)

"Hey Ramona.. Would you like to come on tour with us?" Niall winks awkwardly causing all of us to burst into laughter.

"Sure, why not! Harry, would you allow me to come?" I ask giggling

"With your teacher, yes. I don't want to ruin your big dreams on education love."

"Of course Harry."

"Ramona.." Harry says sternly.

"Yah--" I get cut off with his lips smashed into mines, at first I don't kiss but i eventually did. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smile into the kiss. I'm freaking kissing the man of my dreams, I'm freaking kissing Harry styles like wtf..

"Mm.." He moans into the kiss, "I've been wanting to feel theses soft lips ever since I saw you in my dream, and man it does feel good." His hands scrunch up into my hair as he indulges into it.

"GET A ROOM." Louis screams

"AWEE.." Zayn smiles

"Ehh guys! That's enough, I never said to make the kiss that long. Cheese.." Niall states covering his eyes.

"Your just hungry Niall." Liam replies

Harry and I pull away looking into each other breathless.

"I'm so glad i found you."

"Me too."
---
A/N: CONGRATULATIONS! You have finished the book! :)) I hope you guys liked the book and comment if I should I make a sequel with Ramona on tour with the guys!!! :) sorry for the people who thought it was crappy and confusing but thankyou to the people who loved it! :))

Love you guys!! :)